Sisters!

Sorry, I know everything has been super emotional, but it starts to get lighter and happier from here on so just hang in there.
-Odyssey5

Jinx's POV

I ran away. I just wanted to get away from Kid Flash. I didn't know what I was doing here, hanging out with superheroes. I was a villain. I ran to the only place I knew I could go and not have to worry about getting recaptured. I had a sister named Hex. I knocked on the door.

"Jinx?" Hex opened the door, looking surprised.

"Hey," I said. We hadn't seen each other in a while. Hex was my crime fighting, goodie goodie sister. We stopped hanging out when I decided I wanted to use my powers for evil and she decided to be a hero. That was ten years ago. Now, Hex towered over me at a height I'm guessing of 6 ft. Her hair was purple with new black streaks in it. She wore black lipstick and purple eyeshadow. She had changed so much since the last time I saw her.

"What a surprise. Come on in," Hex said, opening the door wider.

"Thanks," I said and walked in. The smell of apple pie and cinnamon hit me. I gagged. It was super strong. Hex noticed.

"Sorry about the smell. I have just been baking some pies. So, what brings you here?" Hex asked. 

"I just need a place to stay," I said. Hex nodded her head. 

"You should join with us, your brother would love to have you also," Hex said. My brother, Doom. He was also a hero. He and Hex were like the wonder twins. 

"No thanks," I said. I don't know why Hex tries to convince me. I have never really known her that much. While she was off spending all her time with Doom at the Hero academy, I was off spending time with Mammoth and Gizmo at the HIVE academy. People say blood is thicker than water, but I always felt that Gizmo and Mammoth were more my family than Hex and Doom. In fact, the only thing that linked us together was the similarities of our names. 

"Why haven't you guys changed your names? Doom and Hex certainly aren't hero names," I asked.

"We have never really known you Jinx. So, by keeping our names we feel that it will help us become closer with you," Hex said. Hex and Doom were twins. Whenever the three of us got together, I always felt like the person looking through the window. They even perfected telepathic twin communication.

"Also, I called Doom. I think he would like to see you too," Hex said. 

"Of course he would," I said, sarcastically. 

"So, what's been happening with you. Is there a special someone? Mammoth is pretty nice looking" Hex asked. 

"Eww, Mammoth. He's like a brother to me. (Mikasa, this is how your supposed to act when someone asks about you and Eren. No blushing involved!) But, there is someo-No! Absolutely not. I dislike him,"  I said, getting mad at Kid Flash again and at me for thinking it. 

"Hate and love are the same thing at your age," Hex said. I glared at her. Sometimes she tried to act like she was a lot older when she was only a year and a half older. She grinned. 

"So, tell me more, tell me more. Does he have a guitar," Hex said. No way was I going to tell her it was Kid Flash. 

"His name is Fred. He likes doing good, like a superhero. Also, he seems like somewhat of a playboy," I said, thinking up the name Fred in a split second. 

"Oh, so he's that type of person. Your right to hate him," Hex said. 

"But, what abo-" I started.

"Forget what I said. He totally shouldn't be trusted," Hex said. Even though Hex and I aren't close, this talk really helped me out with my feelings on Kid Flash. Woah, I just sounded like an infomercial.