Probation!

After our talk, I headed up to the guest room. I glanced at my clock. 2 am. I should probably go to sleep. When I woke up, the smell of freshly baked cinnamon buns wafted into my room. I brushed my hair and placed it in its horns and went down stairs. 

"Hey, Jinx. I made cinnamon buns. Would you like one?" she asked. I nodded. She handed me one and I took a bite out of it. It was delicious. I finished it quickly. 

"Thanks, I said. Hex grinned. 

"I'm glad you like it. I am a baker after all," Hex said. That must be why everything tastes so delicious. Then, the front door opened and I heard big footsteps. Doom. He walked in through the door. His build was a lot like Mammoths, only he had black hair and grayish skin. 

"Hey, Jinx! How are you?!" he asked. He was always so upbeat. 

"Good. How are you?" I asked, to be polite. 

"Fantastic. I just caught this douche monkey who was stealing from old people. Can you believe it? Who would do something like that!" Doom said. He sat down at the table and started munching on a cinnamon roll.

Kid Flash's POV

(Last night) 

"Jinx! I'm sorry!" I yelled. She was running away. I hesitated. Should I run after her? Instead, I stood their dumbfounded until the boat floated out of the other side of the canal. 

"Where is Jinx!?" Robin immediately demanded. 

"She... escaped," I said, sounding unconvincing even to myself. 

"How did this happen!? She is a villain!" Robin said, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Titans! Spread out. We're going to find Jinx. Check the boys juvenile center, too. Jinx will most likely be wanting to break them out," Robin yelled. Everybody dispersed into groups. Robin and Cyborg. Beast Boy and Starfire. Me and Raven. 

"Did you let her go?" Raven asked, when we were out of earshot of the others. 

"What! Of course not," I said. She gave a questioning gaze at me, but let it go. We searched all night, but no one managed to find her. Wherever she had hidden, she had hidden well.

"Kid Flash, you're now on probation. You will get off probation when you can capture another villain," Robin said.

"What! That was just a fluke thing! It won't happen again," I complained. 

"I'm sorry, but until I know I can trust you, you will be supervised by Beast Boy," Robin said. 

"Why do I have to supervise him?" Beast Boy asked. 

"Because I'm your leader and I said so!" Robin said. Then, the rest of the Titans left and Kid Flash headed home with Beast Boy. 

"Sorry," I said. 

"Whatever. Robin just has a stick up his butt," Beast Boy said. 

"So, how are you and Raven?" I asked. 

"Fantastic! Yesterday I made tofu and Raven actually ate a piece!" Beast Boy said. 

"Great," I said, trying to sound enthusiastic. 

"I know, it's pathetic. But, I'll take why I can," Beast Boy said. 

"Try getting her a gift," I said. 

"I tried. I accidentally got her expired chocolates. She was in the bathroom all afternoon," Beast Boy said, his ears drooping. 

The next day Beast Boy and I caught 15 criminals but still no villains. I actually enjoyed hanging out with Beast Boy. I could see what people saw in having a team. About a week later we heard of a robbery at a factory. Then, we went to the factory to find a guy wearing a black costume with a red x on it. 

"Red X," Beast Boy said, when we found the robber. 

"Who?" I asked. 

"He's a villain," Beast Boy said. 

"Then let's catch him," I said. Beast Boy  turned into a pterodactyl and flew at him. Red X threw an x net at him. Beast Boy dodged it and kept flying at him. Red X dodged him and threw an X disc at him. It hit his skin and exploded. 

"Gahhh!" Beast Boy yelled and turned back into a human. He fell to the ground. I ran at Red X. He threw X discs at me and I dodged them. Then, he turned invisible. I stopped. Then, I moved out of the way just in time as Red X threw an X laser at me. It scraped my shoulder, ripping my suit. 

"Hey! Your going to have to pay for that!" I yelled. Then, I ran at him and punched him. He staggered back. Then,  I punched him again and again and again. He finally collapsed. I ran over to Beast Boy and helped him up. 

"Aw man, did you already beat him?" Beast Boy asked. 

"Ya, and I called the police," I said. 

"Well, I guess your off probation. I'll see you later," Beast Boy said and flew away. 

"Bye," I said and ran home. Finally I was off probation.