Remaining Inconspicuous

Seeing as you broke the first rule of having your own room instead of being locked in a cell - that being to remain in Attilan and have no contact with the human world - you had to be careful about your actions and conversations as you didn't want to give anything away. Now that sounds easy enough, it wasn't like you interacted with many others, but taking into account Crystal's interest in the human world? There were a few times when she nearly slipped up and mentioned things that had occurred when you went out.

Thankfully, you managed to brush past any suspicions by claiming the conversations were of general knowledge of the human world, it was fortunate that Crystal's interests were even on the mundane such as traffic lights still. That aside though, keeping things on the down low was key to avoiding consequences, especially if you did want to have another trip out when you had the chance.

As of yet, nobody seemed any the wiser about you breaking the rules. You had managed to go a day and not end up in your old cell as a result Black Bolt finding out, so for now it looked as if you were in the clear. So far, the only real issue you had was the fact you had to avoid Medusa after the incident from before; one would assume it would be easy to avoid a single person but for some reason you kept running into her during the occasions you left your room to walk around with Crystal.

The tension between the two sisters was also palpable. As a result of the attempt on your life, Crystal had appeared to distance herself from Medusa, her opinions of the cover up being made clear.

"It's not fair that you're the one who has to watch their step when it was Medusa who..." you had to quickly shush Crystal before she announced the reason she was at odds with her sister, you were outside after all and therefore you were surrounded by other Inhumans. As far as anyone was aware, Crystal and Medusa had just had a falling out over a banal issue, that was the "truth" that they were aware of seeing the details of your attempted assassination were silenced.

"It is what it is, Crystal, why don't you just talk to her?" You asked even though you were aware by now just how stubborn she could be, and yet Crystal still seemed more incredulous at how you were so cavalier about the whole issue but you just repeated how it was just how it was. "If it became known what happened, it would cause a lot of trouble; so far I just get the stink eye because I'm a human, that's all the suspicion there's is around me" you said as you looked around.

You and Crystal were sitting on the steps to the palace, everyone who walked by gave you a sideways glance as they all knew you were a human. "And if that's how it remains then I'm fine with that" you added as you looked at Crystal with a small smile, but she had the opposite expression of a frown as she just repeated how it still wasn't fair how you had to be so docile to the circumstances.

"If only they could see you how I have, how I do, they'll see you're not a threat" she said but you shrugged as you leaned back on the steps. "Well I'm fine if it's just you, you've been a good friend to me, plus Lockjaw seems fine with me" you said and a smile did turn onto Crystal's lips as she said how Lockjaw wasn't as stubborn as others. "Not like Gorgon" she said with a small laugh before falling silent as a heavy hoof stomped down on the steps behind you as a shadow shrouded the both of you.

"Is that so?" A gruff voice asked as you and Crystal shared a look and gulped before looking back to see Gorgon looming over the both of you, making you and Crystal jump to your feet as he was crossing his arm. He said little more than what he had to announce his presence already and you and Crystal were terrified, which just goes to show how intimidating an aura that the Royal Guard had. Then there was the obvious factor that he was a massive brute who could shatter your skeleton with a stomp of his hoof.

"Gorgon! Wh-What are you doing here?" Crystal asked nervously and the Inhuman bruiser replied how he had been looking for her seeing she hadn't shown up for her training, a statement that reminded Crystal she was meant to be practising with her powers but she got caught up with the conversation she wasn't having with you.