The Mysterious Arrival

Attilan - it is the home of the secretive Inhumans, a species of Metahumans that has remained hidden from the rest of the world for countless years. This was how they preferred it and, seeing how their city was so technologically enhanced in comparison to the rest of the human world, it wasn't difficult for them to remain secret for so long. This led to the Inhumans being rather sheltered from the outside world, unaware of how the human world worked.

This made it so that when you, a human, were found within the city, a stir was caused as there was nobody who recognised you. It led to a fear among the Inhumans that they had been found, perhaps humans had sought to attack them due to a fear of such a large collection of super powered beings. This would have been a viable assumption, had you not been found unconscious and in bad shape from the start.

That being said; the state which you were found in couldn't negate a possible threat, and a human being discovered in Attilan was not something that could be ignored. This was what led to the involvement of the Inhuman Royal Family.

The Inhumans live under the rule of their King, Blackagar Boltagon (Black Bolt for short); he ruled alongside his wife, Medusa, and their family which consisted of Black Bolt's brother, Maximus, his cousins, Karnak, Gorgon and Triton and Medusa's sister, Crystal. Then there was Lockjaw, a large dog which had the power to teleport anyone to whatever destination they wished. Lockjaw was the loyal pet of the Inhuman Royal Family, he was also a very good boy.

When word had reached Black Bolt of your presence in Attilan, he couldn't with good conscience as King just leave you be. So you were taken from where you were found, injuries tended to before you were locked in a cell until you regained consciousness. Even though you were injured, Black Bolt had to perceive you as a threat for now so you would have to be questioned when you awakened - the sanctuary of Attilan and its people could very well be at risk if you did indeed pose a threat.

————————————————————————

"Ugh, ow, my head" you groaned as you were finally starting to regain consciousness. Every fibre of your being, every bone in your body ached and wracked with pain, so much so that you struggled to sit up on the bed you were laying on. It wasn't by means an uncomfortable bed, but it wasn't the most comfortable either, there was a slight area between the two adjectives where the comfort resided. But that aside, everything ached as you sat up to find yourself locked in a cell.

"Wh-what the? Where am I?" You asked aloud, not really expecting a response as you staggered to your feet. You nearly crumbled but gained some balance as you looked around the cell, then a voice spoke up. "Oh, you're awake?" Crystal asked as she stood on the other side of the cell, having been the one to keep watch over you after some persistent begging to her sister.

You blinked a few times, vision still a little hazy from waking up after being found in such a state as you were. You stared a little at Crystal, noticing how she had a rather intrigued expression as she stared back at you before you asked who she was, then where you were. This made the princess of the Royal Family jump a little before she introduced herself to you - Crystalia Amaquelin was her full name but for simplicity's sake she goes by Crystal.

"So, you're a human?" Crystal spoke inquisitively as she had that same, intrigued expression on her face, a confused one turning onto yours as you tilted your head. "What?" You countered, unsure as to what Crystal meant as she repeated her question of you being a human. You just looked at your hands before replying that you were a human the last time you checked.

"Why? Where am I? Is this Area 51 or something?" You asked but Crystal didn't answer you, she was too busy looking you over. A human in Attilan was something new after all, Crystal was just interested in what made you different to her and the rest of the Inhumans. There didn't seem to be any visual differences as far as she could see, but her observation was quickly interrupted by the sound of a door which made both you and Crystal turn around.