Announcements

Considering how things went the last time you joined the whole Royal Family for a meal went, you would be forgiven for being a little uncertain as you and Crystal were making your way to the dining hall. Your concern must have been evident as well as she stopped to ask about the expression on your face which made you turn to face her as you admitted being rather nervous. "Let's not forget last time" you spoke quietly but Crystal just gave you one of her signature smiles as she turned you to face her.

"Last time was because I suddenly brought you there, I'll take the blame for that, but this time, Black Bolt personally invited you to join everyone, it's not a spur of the moment thing" she told you as she placed her hands on your shoulders, looking you in the eyes as she told you not to worry as she leaned in and pecked your lips before pulling back with a laugh as you shifted on your feet. "You certainly got used to that quick" you remarked about the kiss and the Princess smiled coyly as she answered that she was simply making up for the time she had wanted to tell you how she felt.

You chuckled at this, calling that an understatement as throughout the day, Crystal has seemed to make excuses to steal quick kisses every chance she got and you called her out on this which made her blush and laugh. "Sorry, is it too much?" She asked but you shook your head, taking her by the hands and this time being the one to kiss her with your forehead bowing against hers as you pulled back.

"No, it's actually been nice" you answered her and Crystal giggled before slipping her hands from yours and reaching up and around your neck as she leaned in for a deeper kiss, smiling as you held her before even pulling her a little closer. This wasn't as quick as the pecks shared through the day and you both got a little lost in the moment, only separating when you noticed the presence of a third person and even then you didn't notice that they were standing right beside you.

Jumping as you looked up, you and Crystal hopped away from each other as black Bolt stood with his arms crossed and an amused expression on his face like he did when he found out in the morning. He gave you and Crystal a knowing look as you both brushed yourselves down before greeting him, clearing your throat as you quickly diverted the conversation by expressing your appreciation for the invitation to join everyone for a meal.

"I know last time didn't go well and Crystal was, ahem, just assuring me that it'll be fine this time seeing you invited me" you coughed into your hand at the end as Black Bolt simply nodded, looking over at the flustered Princess as she shifted on her feet and gave a shy smile. Not intending to tease you both for getting caught in your freshly bloomed relationship, Black Bolt simply motioned to the dining room door before leading the way inside to join everyone else who had already arrived. You gave one more glance towards Crystal as she did the same towards you and she giggled before taking you by the hand and leading you inside.

Following behind Black Bolt; you and Crystal took a seat at the end of the table as he made his way over to Medusa, sharing a kiss with his Queen before sitting beside her and looking forward as Karnak greeted him, Gorgon and Triton were sat across from you and the Inhuman Scout gave a courteous nod your way whilst Gorgon was already drinking from his Goblet. Then there was a bark and you looked to your side where Lockjaw was looking up at you and you gave the large dog a pat on the head, something he very much enjoyed.

Then, as everyone was settled, Black Bolt signed to Medusa for her to address the table; "welcome family and, ahem, guests" she began, giving a cautious glance your way as she cleared her throat. "This evening, Black Bolt has an announcement but first he wishes everyone to enjoy their food, if you would like to begin, the chef's will bring more if necessary" Medusa said before looking at Black Bolt again, the King also standing and extending his hands with a bow of his head.