Chapter 2.

***two days later:)***

Everything in the house was packed up, either it was in the moving truck or the car.

I had already walked around the neighborhood one last time that morning, saying goodbye to my few friends and going to my favorite places one last time.

I was currently in the backseat of the car, music blasting into my ears as I layed my head against the window. (Yes ik that phones are not used back then but idc)

I looked up ahead of the road seeing a sign ahead but I couldn't read it just yet.

"Welcome to Tulsa, Oklahoma!" It read

"Mom, how much longer intill we get to our house?"

"About ten more minutes I think" she said back smiling at me through the mirror.

"Alright"

I tapped my foot on the car floor feeling bored as ever. My dad begain driving down this road where houses looked a bit worn down and the roads were bumpy.

We turned into this white painted house, it was 2 story's and it looked beaten up a bit but I liked it.

The house had a decently big lawn and there was a house across the road that was a medium sized house, whitish color house, and had a small porch that had a bit of brick building at the sides.

The house also had a medal fence around it that looked really old, the house looked cozy and comforting in my opinion.

Once the car came to a stop I jumped out of the car and stretched. I mean who wouldn't if they were in a car all day?

I looked around a bit before running into the house to look for a bedroom.

I came to the second biggest bedroom and set my leather jacket in there, so my parents to know it is my room.

The room had a big window that showed the house next door and was very spacious, it also had a medium sized closet and a bathroom connecting to my room.

I sighed and walked back downstairs and went outside. I grabbed 2 boxes of my things and took them up to my room.

They were mostly clothes, books, and other personal items. I sat it back into the box and moved them on the floor and went into my bathroom.

I begain putting my things into the bathroom cabinets and getting everything ready for a new life.

*time skip bc it's boring**

After everything was put away I smiled as I looked at my room.

  *somewhat of the room*

Even though I wanted to rest I decided I'd change and go for a walk to try and get to know the neighbors and the town

*the outfit/pretend shes wearing black converse*

"I'm going to walk around town and get to know the neighbors bye!"

My mom and dad also said bye and kept setting everything up as I walked out the door.

I decided I would say hi to the neighbors across the street, since noone lives beside us.

I walked across the street and went through the beat up gate, I felt nervous as I walked onto the porch.

I knocked on the door three times and awkwardly waited as I heard yelling and noise inside.

Suddenly someone opened the door, he was a cute boy around my age wearing a mickey mouse shirt and was way taller than me. He also had a little curl in his hair which I found cute.

"Hi" he said grinning ear to ear innocently

"Hi" I sheepishly grinned.

"So um I'm the new neighbor across the street." I turned and pointed at my house.

"..and I wanted to meet the neighborhood since I dont have neighbors beside me so I though I would introduce myself and say hi,"

I looked down awkwardly and blushed a bit.

"I'm Two-bit Matthews what's your name?" He said smiling

"Gracie, Gracie Randle"

"I have a friend with the last name Randle, you have a brother?"

"Yeah actually, he moved here about a year or so ago and I haven't seen him since then.."

Suddenly somebody came up behind Two-bit, somebody I haven't seen in what felt forever.

           《☆☆》

How was the second chapter? Did yall like it? :)