chapter 4.

Me and Steve made small talk when walking to the house. You know, just catching up with each other.

We asked each other if we made any new friends or if anything happened when he was gone.

I told him how grandma passed and all the drama that had happened at school.

We walked for about 5-10 minutes because the curtis house wasn't to far from here.

After we arrived I walked up the porch and knocked three times, anxious to see what they will say.

About a minute passed and the door opened

"STEVE." our parents rushed up to him and clobbered him in a bear hug.

"Hi mom, hi dad" was all he said when they stepped back and smiled

Our parents invited us both in so we, well mostly them and Steve could talk.

They talked and caught up. My dad asked if Steve meet any girls, which obviously he wouldn't tell if his life depends on it.

He did tell me that him and this chick named Evie had been together for a while though.

It was about nine at night by now since we all caught up the whole day.

"I'm gonna head back to my friends now. Oh, and Gracie do you wanna hang with me and the gang tomorrow? I'll pick you up at noon."

"Yeah sure Steve."

"Alright I'll see you then, goodnight."

We both smiled and I hugged him bye

"Bye doofus."

"Bye dummy."

I shut the door and locked it before heading upstairs to go to bed

I plopped down after changing into a long t-shirt and panties to sleep in

When I hit the soft bed and pillows I was out cold.

          《☆☆》

Sorry for not posting btw I haven't had motivation for a while and had writers block but hope u enjoyed!!