chapter 3.

I was in disbelief. He's actually here? I found him?

"..Steve?"

I stared at him in disbelief.

"Hi Gracie"

I looked up at him in complete shock. He grinned as I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Where the hell have you been!? You didn't even call me." I yelled as I cried a bit into his sholder.

"I guess I never really thought to call. I'm sorry Gracie." I let go of him

"Its fine, I was just worried about you."

"Wanna come in and meet the rest of my friends?"

"Sure why not." I felt even more nervous now, great.

"You already meet Two-bit but over there is my best buddy Sodapop Curtis." He pointed to a handsome boy about my age maybe a little older, he had brownish golden hair, and he looked like a Greek goddess. He also had a gorgeous smile.

"Hi" he spoke with a grin on his face

"Hi" I felt so awkward I was in a room full of 7 boys.

Steve proceeded to point to the rest of the boys out of all so far Johnny was one of my favorites, he was very quiet but also really nice which that I liked about him.

There was one boy left.

"And that one right there is the one and only Dallas Winston."

He was leaning against the wall whilst he lit up a cigarette. He looked at me and he seemed the toughest out of them all.

In my opinion he was the one who looked the handsomest. He was taller than me, had no grease in his hair which I liked, he also had brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was also wearing a brown leather jacket with jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Hi" I looked down awkwardly not knowing what else to say.

"Hi" he sounded bitter and snarky which I rolled my eyes at.

"Whatever man" I mumbled

"It was nice meeting you all but I better get heading back before my parents thing I got lost or something."

"Hey you wanna come hang with us tomorrow sometime?" Darry said, hes the owner of this house and Sodapop and Ponyboy are his younger brothers.

"Yeah sure Darry thank you." I smiled brightly at him showing thanks.

"Yeah no problem, the door is always open"

"Thanks Darry, also Steve wanna go see mom and dad they haven't seen you in forever?"

"Yes, I miss them let's go."

"See you guys tomorrow." I said as me and Steve walked out the door.

I heard "bye's" and "see ya's" as we headed to the door. I passed Dallas as we walked out and he just looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"Weird" I thought.

《☆☆》

HII how are yall?? Hows yalls summer break if yall are on it. Mine is lowkey boring rn but it should get better. I love you all, bye <33