Chapter 1: Welcome to Roanapur

Disguising yourself with a mask, you stopped driving your boat when you reach the harbor.

You see a pay phone and remember your client telling you to call your "cargo" when you get to the harbor. You pulled out a note with the phone number and dialed it on the pay phone, waiting for someone to pick it up.

"Who is this?" the "cargo" asked.

"This is V. I've been hired to make sure you get to Roanapur in one piece."

"Cargo": "You're the one Balalaika sent. Okay, I'm coming out now."

The "cargo" hung up and stepped outside with a bunch of armed guards. Seeing this, you hung the pay phone up and walked up to "them".

"I thought I was the one guarding you."

"Cargo": "They're in charge of piloting the boat and keeping us on course, you're in charge of keeping me safe. Balalaika also said she'll recommend you to others if you pull this off."

"Okay, as long as I get paid. Maybe we should head out now."

"Cargo": "Good idea."

After the guards got on the boat with "them", you hopped on and the boat's engine started. The boat moved slowly and you look toward the city as you got further away from it. You then went inside and sat down in front of the "cargo".