Chapter 4: New Mission

You are at the Lagoon Company sitting on the couch. You saw Rock doing Lagoon Company's expenses.

"Hey Rock?"

Rock: "Yes?"

"How long have been with Lagoon Company?"

Rock: "It's been a few months. I'm still surprised that I've gotten used to it."

"How'd you end up joining them?"

Rock: "I was on a ship with other members of the company I used to work for back in Japan. Lagoon Company wanted to steal secret data and hijacked the ship. Revy wanted to use me as ransom but didn't think about how she'd actually do that."

"And she got pissed and shot the boat when she realized that."

Rock: "Yep. When my boss stated he wouldn't care for my death, I decided to stay with Lagoon Company. That decision was after we managed to escape a helicopter that was about to kill us.""Like everything else in this god-forsaken world.

Rock: "Yeah, now I'm not sure I want to leave this life since I have more freedom. Although my life is constantly on the line now."

"Life doesn't get better. Just different."

Rock: "I know."

"By the way, do you know about Revy's history? I figure I should know more about her so I can anticipate whatever trigger-happy incident she's gonna cause."

Rock: "That's something that you're better off hearing from her directly."

"Yeah, I figured."

Revy entered in with a can of beer and sat down.