Chapter 6: No Missions

As you were practicing with his sword, several small sandbags swung down and you cut through each of them.

Revy: "Where'd you learn that?"

You turned around and saw her smoking as usual.

"An old friend in LA. He taught me this to help me survive."

Revy: "Guns are more effective in my opinion, but I guess everyone's different."

"Well, guns came after sword training. At least I learned to have a grip on the latter. So what do you need?"

Revy: "Dutch needs us to deliver a few things. Rock and Benny are with him on a mission in Japan."

"Who gave them the mission?"

Revy: "Hotel Moscow, and they're paying a lot for that. Dutch said he needed two to stay in the city and handle deliveries around. Bastard leaves me stranded while he's out kicking ass."

"I'm sure we'll still come across dickheads wanting to shoot whoever's in their sight."

Revy groaned.

Revy: "Let's just do this shit."

You got in the car with Revy and drove off to the docks to get the packages and put them in the back seat. You headed to the Triad Headquarters to drop off one of the packages.

As you drove over to the Hotel Moscow headquarters, Revy groaned.

Revy: "How the fuck do I get stuck playing delivery boy with new guys?!"

"Be patient, we got three more stops and we can relax. Grow up."