airport to Texas

Athours note Salish is 16 nidal is 16 jiji is 16 juju is 21 years old and neshan is 19 years old and Houston is 18.

Word count 1042

So it's about 4:00 a.m. that they all have to get up to get ready to go to Texas. Salish already packed all of her clothes and everything.

Pov Salish
I'm so excited to see him. We he started dating a year ago. Most of that time we've been long distant so we've only been able to text and call each other we have seen each other in over 6 months because of exams and stuff. I walk out of my room to go and wake up my parents. My parents wake up I go downstairs to make myself a smoothie and make myself some cereal. I then go back upstairs to bring my suitcase down I put it inside of the car while I wait for my parents. My mom says to make sure not to get any mess. I say okay not know what she meant by that. I fall asleep within the First 20 Minutes in the car. About an hour later we finally arrived my parents nudged me to wake me up. We get into the airport and I get on the plane I say goodbye to my parents giving my Mum and Dad a hug. I then leave to wait for my plane to board about 30 minutes later it's time for me to board. I get on the plane and get to my seat this is gonna be five hours long. I get my book out and start reading it I get bored so I go on my phone and I download this app that my friends have been telling me to get. It's called Wattpad. My friend told me this username to look up. I look them up to see a picture of my face and nidal. I press onto it and start reading it. I can't lie it was quite a good story there was this one bit in particular where it's when I make the first move. It's in the cinemas where I pull his back and kiss. I then must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is that the airlines lady says that we where about to land. About 5 minutes later I get my bags and I start to onboard the plane. I wheel my suitcase around in the airport area. I look around until I finally catch my eyes with him. I smile and wave at him while he's running over to me.

Nidal pov

I'm waiting at the airport area I heard the flight that say this was on had just landed I look around to see if I can see her because I see people. A couple of minutes later I finally see her. We both lock eyes with one another. I then run up to her. We both hug each other tripping each other over. Which ends with both of us on top of each other. I get up and then lean in a hand out to help Salish up. I missed you so much he says. I miss you too she says. Jiji then look at get here take of us. Jehan. What I'm the biggest English shipper. Fine. We start to walk out holding hands. We walk to the car. I open the door for Salish. Jiji sat on the right side of the car on the left Salish in the middle. Juji was driving and Neshan was in the front-row seat. About 10 minutes passed and salish fell asleep on me I wrap my arm around her so you were more conformable. Jiji then gets her phone out. Jiji I whisper. What I'm just a nalish shipper. Ne quiet Salish is trying g to sleep. Oh, your little princess nidal jiji says Yeah so. Oh, you even admit. OK, jiji and Lovebirds were about 5 minutes away said Neshan. I try to wake Salish but she doesn't move. Jiji says whispering in her eye something romantic. Um, I don't that um. Nidal she's your girlfriend you can whispearromatic stuff in her ear. Salish I love you I whisper. She twitches her face. I smile at how cute she is even when she is asleep. I then whisper I'm so lucky your your my girl. She opens her eyes. I look at her. She look as I sleep that whole time. Yeah. Oh well. We then get out of the car and go in. It only has 5 bedrooms so have to share. Ok well. Jiji's room is not big enough new bed. Um juju and neshan can share. They look at us into say no. Ok well um. Jiji look salish at nidal. Well, nidal has a double bed. Jiji. Sorry only a day makes more practical sense to you gonna get up to anything. Yeah well, nidal looks embarrassed. Well, I'm mean ok Salish says. Yeah, jiji says. Ok well yeah mom doesn't who shares with. Ok yeah, already Mom you share a room with Nidal before we left. Jiji.thank me later nidal she says. Ok so um let's go. Nidal carries Salish's suitcase upstairs. Ok well um salish nidal I like Ald lights. Thanks. Salish look as to where put my stuff. Um got some room in my closet. Ok. Jiji knocks on the door. Nidal can talk to you. Ok, I will be back in a minute babe. Ok, she says. Ok, what is it Jiji? Oh, forget to tell you early you when me Salish used to have sleepovers yeah. Um well, don't do this to her because she doesn't talk about but. Just Jiji. She has nightmares quite well almost every time we had sleep about 10 out 20 of the sleepovers we had. ok keep an eye out. ok. I go back into the to see Salish just finishing putting her clothes in the closet. The place lotbagson the desk. You don't mind why she turned to look at me. no not at all. Ok, she says she then comes over to me and cups my face, and kisses me. I kiss her back.