truth or dare

Nidal is live streaming with his friend. People  ask who you are and asking if gonna post new videos or if he is going to the event that happened in a couple of weeks. The fand started asking where salish. "She sleeping." One fans asking him if salish is ok. "" Yeah, she just tried." Then, one they fans ask if he loves salish. " Well she my girlfriend, so yeah, what a stupid question."  They then ask for he gonna marry her." Well, I'm just 17, not for a few years yet." They talk to the fans for a bit longer. " Let play a game," one nidal friends say. " what"."Truth or dare." " Oh OK I go first."" Truth or dare."" Truth"
"Have you ever made out with someone?"" Yes."" Who?"" You ask made out with someone not who."" Fair point."
" Now your turn truth or dare."" Dare." "  I dare you to go take a shot of vodka," he said. "Ok," his friend left room and returned with a bottle of vodka and small shot glass and drank it." Never again".  They do a few more rounds like one was jump onto the bed. Prank call your crush. What the most embarrassing thing you have done. After the salish walk in to the room. She comes over to nidal and sits down next to him. " What you guys doing"." Truth or dare"." Oh can join"." Yeah Truth or dare". " Truth who many people have you made out with and who". "Three a boy from middle school a boy from high school and Nidal". " Oh".