sweet

OK, so it was late at night Salish was still awake. Nidal was asleep. Salish was lonely and cold.  She sat for what felt like hours. She couldn't sleep.  She  was end the bed she moved closer to nidal. Close enough that where almost breathing the same air. She then kiss he cheek. He moved his face a little.  His arms then moves a little still asleep. Salish move closer. His arms slowly wrapped  around her. Salish now so happy she didn't fell lonely or cold. She smiled in the embraced of her lover. She then lowley drifted of to sleep.

Early that more at around 6:30 jiji came in the room. She came over to see salish wrapped up in nidal arms. She then left  to get her phone to take a picture. She then down stairs. She saw juju. Jiji was smiling. What you so happy he said. Jiji then showed her phone. Juju laughed young love. I'm jealous they both said. Neshan then came downstairs. What guys laughing at. He looks at jiji phone see the picture. Oh my god. Shhh. You gonna wake everyone up.

About and hour later.
Nidal woke. To find salish wraped up in his arms. Salish was awake. Oh you so cute he said. I love you. They both got went downstairs  to get breakfast. Jiji oh lovebirds. She flowed into the kitchen. Oh so how did both sleep she said winking. What talking about. Jiji get phone. Oh my god jehan. Salish says  awww you look so cute can you send ne it.  Yeah sure I love it. They went back upstairs  a got changed.