live

Words count

just had this idea that Salish and Nidal were on the life and so were jiji shan, and  Brett.

You what up guys (it starts with Neshan and Nidal)

OK so um well where just talk to you all for a bit. A couple minutes later Brett comes in. This is who you wanted to see it. Shut up nidal said.  Ok, so we are just going to listen to the song. Ok, about 10 minutes later Salish walked In. Hi, she says. Salish going over to live. She then sits in a nidal lap.  Brett goes to Neshan trying to kiss him. Ayo. Neshan starts playing and fighting with Brett. Nidal then looks at Salish. She then gets up. He then goes to join in the play fighting. Oh, this is ridiculous Salish says. Salish just reads the chat. What with the picture of you nidal? Oh well, it was Jiji who took the picture. Nidal stops the play fight comes back over. Nidal read the chat. Salish is hot.  No, she is mine. Oh. Rizz up salish. Nidal read it and then says oh salish look outside she looks then touch her face. Nidal. He laughs. Who taller? Me. No, me. They both get up. See I'm taller. No. You are on your tiptoes. Urgh fine your taller Salish says. Yeah. Yeah, you may be taller than me but you're the baby. nidal. He then picks her up. She stood straight up. Nidal. He laughs. Now who is the baby? Nidal im not a baby you are. Guys write in the chat who is the baby. Wait let me go. No. Nidal please I can't breathe. He let her go.  She goes sit down.  She read the chat. What are your biggest icks about each other? Well, mine is that he is always being sus. Well, my biggest ick is that um um. Look guys He loves me so much he can't think of anything. What aww this so cute jiji says walking in. That your vegetarian. Oh well, He only saying he can't think of anything. Aww, nidal got caught in 4k Jiji.  Shut up you have no boyfriend. Well, how do you know? Wait what Neshan says walking back in. How is it Salish says. Jiji whispers. Oh my god, no way. Wait tell me nidal says. Jiji whispers in his. No you not. Yes, I am. Oh my god. Ok so um yeah jiji has a Secret boyfriend. Ok, I wanna know what Neshan says. Jiji whispers.  The chat says.  nidal and Salish are together. Nidal winks. The chat goes crazy.