pain

Athours note talks about SELF HARM

Word count words count 590

Salish pov ok so today we're going to waterpark/ thempark today and yeah well this is going to be a fun day out. Get my stuff ready and then where ready to go.

OK, so Salish is where a long-sleeved bathing suit is. She then has her hoodie under.

Then for some reason, Salish feels a bit dizzy as she holds onto the door. Then she thinks nothing of it and she goes downstairs.  She then gets downstairs and goes into the kitchen which she starts to go a bit blurry. She then falls over. Nidal goes to lift her. You were ok. Yeah, I just fell.

There in the car then in the front seat Juju in the driver's seat. Jiji sat on the left. Nidal sat in the middle. Salish sat on the right. Salish then fells tried so she fall asleep on nidal it about 2 hours way there was a big one. Jiji takes pictures.  After about 10 minutes salish moves her face. She pulls herself closer to him. She murmurs some words I love you.

They got their way there nidal woke up Salish. He then gets out on Jiji's side to the door to open it for Salish. He then carries her. Oh, I love you, my Prince. Jiji say aww is she your princess Nidal. Yeah.  We get to the park.  Salish and I go this horror house. It has a fake house but made look like a dead person's house. We go then we get to a room a  dummy shoot right. Salish screams then put his arm on me. It's ok salish. We get Salish and say I'm never going in there again she says hugging me tightly. It wasn't that bad. We got on a ride that goes super fast. Then go on a lost override. Then stop for a bit. We get food. Salish gey some food. But she then goes to the bathroom for a while concerns me that she is but don't think she is. She comes back. You were ok a says. Yeah. We then go with the day go water ride then. we stop eating again. But take a brake. When back. Salish looks pale.  She stops walking stop. She falls into my arms. Salish. She pa's out. Then a couple of later she opens. She tries to get Mt's arms. Nidal let me go. No Salish you just pass put. I'm fine. After about 10 minutes we finally start but make Salish hop on my back just so she doesn't pass out again. She 2as hesitate at first and says she is fine but Juju and Neshan have to go home. Wich Salish didn't want to ruin the day for them. After about 10 minutes we stop look around a lot off my back now she hasn't to recharge her energy. We go off but pull the salish side to an area no one is. I ask the ok. She says yeah. Look at her arms. She looks. Ok ok. I then take to look there new cuts without plaster on. Salish that's why you fainted I say. I'm sorry. No, don't be. Then lift her where has her legs wrapped around my back her arms wrapped around my neck. I love you. I love you too. I then let her kiss her a few times. well best find over because the park closes in about 15 minutes. Ok, she says.