nidal 17th birthday

It was Nidal's 17th birthday, and his girlfriend, Salish, wanted to make it a day to remember. She had been planning a surprise for weeks and couldn't wait to see the smile on his face. Salish suggested they spend the day at their favourite spot - the beach. As they made their way towards the coast, the sun shone brightly, casting a golden glow over the glistening waves. The anticipation and excitement as they walked hand in hand, their feet sinking into the warm sand. Reaching a stretch of the beach, Salish spread out a cosy blanket and set up a small picnic for them to enjoy. Nidal's eyes widened with surprise and delight as he took in the scene before him. Salish had thoughtfully packed all of his favourite treats. Salish then took his hand and they made their way to the sea. Salish splashed him. "SALISH I'm gonna get you". He then splashed her this time it was a big splash. After that Salish was soaked. They splashed each other for a few minutes. They both got their water holding hands they made theirs to the sand where they dry them self of. They then started walking back to Salish's house.  got back salish.  They went to the Salish's room. Salish got something out of her draw. It was present. " here you go". Salish then smiled. He opened it was a black box. He opened to a fine picture of them. There was another it box which had more photos  of them. " do you like it"." I love it".'