tiktok idea

So I thought do it tiktok trend people get their boyfriends to read smut books so pretend there on live and Salish a book he has to read.

OK, guys what's up? Where Salish is it says in the chat. Um, she downstairs. Aww, we need queen salish some say in the chat. Um. Babe, he shouts.  She probably got her ear pods in. So what does everyone do in live? Oh, have you read any of the books Salish has someone written in chat? No, I don't like reading. Omg, you should read Salish books. Ok maybe later. I am still confused it is just a book.   Nidal start to watch Viedo bit time goes then Salish comes in. Hey. Are you live. Yeah. Salish is about back. Wait where are you going the chat asks me to see you. I am back in 10 minutes. He realises why you look fine.  Nidal gets up from his seat he pits hands on her face holding it and kisses her forehead. You are so beautiful. He says Will picks her up and sits on the chair next to him. Also, they chat said me to read on of your book. The chat starts popping up more they say to make a romance. Salish think ok be back in a second. Ok, so Salish comes with a book. She put a certain of the book a few pages in front of the spice he is more shocked he understands what is going on.

OK, I'm back. He looks at the book. Ok um. He starts this ok there's nothing bad about it yet. He says but a two pages it get a spicy bit. He goes pink. Oh my god. What the fuck is this. Oh my.  After reading that scene he put it down. Wait read anymore. No. You like it then Sge says sarcastically. Fuck no. What this author's name Collen hover. Why are you reading this? Because it is amazing. Oh my, you are crazy. Well, your one that married me so. Fairpoint.  Nidal stands up to try backflips. Salish reads the chat. Go and pretend to try to do a trick to get them to help you. Salish gets tries to do a backflip. She falls back. Nidal helps he holds her waist and flicks he takes away so she can do it. They back sit down Salish sits down my legs hurt she then left her legs up onto Nidal's chair and put them on top of his. She laughs just kidding.  In the chat frizz up nodal Salish doesn't say out Lound so he can't hear. Salish waits to move his head. She pulls his head. Omg, salish. While her hand is his she kisses him. Well, there you go.