hangover

As the morning sun pierced through the curtains, Salish's head throbbed with each ray of light that dared to enter the  room.  Oh, how she longed for a remedy to magically whisk away her pounding headache and queasy stomach!

Enter Nidal, a beacon of sweetness in Salish's life. As he tiptoed into the room, he was met with a pitiful sight: Salish, draped over his bed like a wilted flower. Nidal's heart melted at the sight of his beloved in distress. Without hesitation, he sprang into action, determined to alleviate her suffering.

Nidal prepared a concoction that could rival any ancient remedy for hangovers. He blended fresh fruits, ice, and a hint of ginger, creating a vibrant elixir that promised to soothe Salish's aching body. As he handed her the glass, his eyes sparkled with genuine concern, and Salish couldn't help but feel a glimmer of hope.

Sipping the elixir, Salish was met with an explosion of flavors that danced on her tongue. The coolness of the ice provided instant relief to her parched throat, while the ginger gently caressed her stomach, easing the queasiness. Nidal watched attentively, his eyes never leaving her face, as if he could absorb her pain and replace it with his unwavering love.

As the elixir worked its magic, Salish's hangover began to dissipate, and with it, her worries and regrets. She marveled at Nidal's ability to turn a miserable morning into a moment of tenderness and care. It was in these moments that Salish realized how lucky she was to have someone like Nidal by her side.