hiding away

Salish had been feeling a little off lately, but she tried her best to act as normal as possible. She didn't want to worry her husband, Nidal, just yet. She had a feeling that she might be pregnant, but she wanted to be sure before she told him.Salish went about her daily routine, trying to keep her mind off of the possibility of being pregnant. ran errands, and spent time with Nidal as usual. She even managed to hide her morning sickness and fatigue from him.
As the days went on, Salish couldn't help but feel excited about the possibility of having a baby. She started to plan out how she would tell Nidal and what they would do to prepare for the new addition to their family.But she still wanted to be sure before she said anything. So, she made an appointment with her doctor to confirm her suspicions.The day of the appointment finally arrived, and Salish was nervous but hopeful. After the doctor ran some tests, she confirmed that Salish was indeed pregnant.She panicked not knowing how to tell she was pregnant wanted to be special they never talked about kids. She didn't want one this early.  She is only 22 nearly 23 She nit that young she thinks her self people have kids at a younger age not there is anything wrong with that.