Over -

Season 7 of Hermitcraft

One day a man walked towards the barge. The Man is the owner of the barge. His name is Grian X.

No one knows his last name, only the 1rst letter.

He wore grey trousers, no shoes, no socks and wore a white shirt and hat. The beanie is white and has a purple pompom on top of it.

He walked at night towards the barge, wide awake, Xisuma and Cleo as well and standing Infront of the town hall.

Grian didn't seem to notice them but he has been noticed by the other two.

Xisuma and Cleo wondered if it was a hermit or not so they followed him.
Grian went into the barge. He restocked it. He left  the building and went to the mycelium resistance Hq.

X and  C knew how dangerous it is that night outside of there base.

Grian seemed not to have any weapons on him. He left the Hq to the town hall.

The hermit stood Infront of the diamond pile.

" Oh how quiet it is." Grain said.

He put a chest Infront of the pile. The 'spys' didn't see what he put in but Grian put something in.

He left, went back to the mantion. X and C wanted G-man to be safe, they followed him. Then behind the building a few hundred blocks later and they arrived to a church like building.

Etho's there. In the same type of outfit.

To be continued.

O

-Kriss