No

Nights passed by and more work was done by the two hermits. During the day, they 'fought' each other about the 'king'.

Even though, Maxlich dose not exist and Niso has two younger brothers (which one of them dies), the king is in fact Niso.

A week later.

The meeting finally came and Ethos decided to go first.

"Niso for king instead of his brother. Here's why. 1- he's handsome, 2- religious, 3- is obviously older and taller, 4- my dad taught him how to fight. Prince Niso promises equality and no taxes. +He loves children." He stated. " Unlike Maxlich, he knows how to rule over a kingdom and mate, he IS a king . Thank you"

" Thank you Ethos for your speech." Xisuma said.

Ethos went to sit down again net to Joe and Beef.

Grian stood up and walked to where Ethos was.

"Niso really? No. Maxlich is better unlike the stereotypical man of the US. Capitalist and all. Maxlich will give everyone a chance, the exiled ones can stay at the kingdom again and gives free healthcare. and no, Niso hates kids, he failed multiple classes, whilst Maxlich helped and fought in the war against them," Grian said" Thank you."

"OBJECTION YOUR HONOR!"

"Go ahead Ethos." Xisuma said.

"He's a communist," Ethos said.

-Kriss