Utah

"He's a communist," Ethos said.

Gasps could be heard from the hermits.

"Well yours is basically a stereotypical white American man!"

"What the hell-" "Ouff" "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" " Ah-what" "No-" "Uh "

"Do we want a tyrant, dictator or a king?" Ethos asked. "Plus he'll use all of the lost time and use it."

The hermits thought and surprised. I mean, its a big deal a new king. Capitalist or a communist and so Xisuma stood up.

" An unanimous vote. Here's a box and papers. write down who you think is best to be king." the admin said.

A while later, the votes are in.

Joe counted the votes. Every one waited calmly.

X had to kick Grian and Ethos out of the meeting room. The two continued to 'fight' outside at each other.

After they calmed down, Joe announced the winner.

"And the winner is - The communist party!?" He exclaimed.

"FDg ù,rautby-!" Ethos shouted.

"HA!"

"Wow" "Oh well"

'Welp we might get another war after this. Heck! the M.VS HEP war still is going on!' thought X.

"Meeting dismissed?" questioned Xisuma.

The rest of the day went by and so did a week. Then two, then a month.

Xisuma asks G and Ethos.

"Who won?"

"Niso sadly. He bribed almost everyone."

"Yeah, and come to think of it I'm actually exiled," said Ethos.

"Yep. Oh well, I'm off sever for a while soon, just a head's up," Grian informed the admin of the sever.

"Okay...?"

*SEVER- Watcher Detected. Cords- ____________ X -----------------Y

GTWScar- that's near G's base!

SEVER- ElPhIcH DEtEctED ! DAnnnnGeR. GEeeT OFf SEveR! CoRdS- ___________X-----------y

Joehills- SHIT

Joehills left the game.

DocM77 left the game.

XisumaV- Off Sever NOW!

GTWScar left the game.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-Kriss.