please.

After all the hermits left the sever. All but Grian (They have Cameras on the sever hence why they know what's going on)

The watcher and Elphich went to him.

"Why are you still here? Why didn't you run ?" Asked the watcher.

" Have you forgotten what you did to us? To me ?" Grian started " I'm tired of running. I'm tired of the both of you."

The watcher raised his sword. The Elphich took there daggers.

Grian just stood there.

"You will die mortal." The watcher said.

Brian laughed. "Bring it on. Professors."

The Elphich threw one of their daggers at Grian.

G-man dodged it.

The watcher behind him attacked.

G-man blocked it with an axe. Hair now white and eyes light purple.

The Elphich noticed it. Grabbed their thrown dagger and said:

"No fucking way I'm gonna fight the head."

"Oi! Get your ass back here akk--" Grian cut the watcher's arm, blood pouring from the cut. The other half on the floor.

"Naa, you'll deal with the head guard and I'll go apologize to the king !" And so the Elphich left the sever out of fear.

"G0∆ h3'$ $0 b07h3r$0m3.(God he's so bothersome )" G-man said in Elphich. Voice filled with anger.

The watcher tried to land some hits on him but to no avail, Grian? kept dodging and hitting his target.

By somewhere mid battle the watcher lost a wing, and half his mask shattered.

By the end of the fight, the watcher died painfully poison and stab wounds infected and head chopped off.

Grian had barley any scratches in him, only bloodied hands, legs and axe. Heck even his white hair turned red from blood.

"Lieutenant right, Crown." Grian said before the hermits came back onto the sever.

-Kriss