Only

A person walked in.

"Charles, Ethoslab, Dutchy and Numeja. Please follow me" she said.

The 4 of them followed the woman. They got to the medical center.

"... Charles ?" Questioned the lying person.

Charles looked at the others then back at the king.

The others left to wait outside of the room.

"Yeah Niso?"

"Tell my daughters i love them."

"No you'll tell them yourself."

"No. Listen. I'm dying. I can't get better and i need you to find someone untill she is old enough. Please." Niso took Charles's hand.

"Alright."

"The 3 of them and you are the best contestants."

"One - Ethos an exiled two- I'm not crowned and three- she can find them herself."

"One- give this to him two - And!? Three- have you seen her jugement ?"

"... Fair enough. I'll get the 3 of them."

Charles opened the door "come" he told them.

The three of them walked back in .

" Here." Niso gave'd Ethos a paper.

"Now listen closely," the dying king started " i have little to no time left and one if you four will take care of the kingdom and my children. Until Nikiya is old enough."

"Your majesty if i may ask. Why the 4 of us ?" Asked Duchy.

"I thought there will be more of you actually," he started " now go and think this threw,my kids will make the final decision."

They left the king's resting room and went back to the meeting.

"Ah how is he?"

"Go fuck yourself 1rst." replied Charles.

"Hmm not well I see. Anyways moving subjects. The watchers took 45 players from different severs. So its better if we check all severs, shutdown some of them and get them back." 2nd main said, changing the subject.

(This story is basically the continuous version of "what?". Witch is a Bdubs book but bit different. Some elements from the book mentioned previously will be in this one as well.)

"Witch severs?" Xisuma asked.

"Mostly the Dream SMP, and Empires SMP. Why?" 4th main said.

"Us hermits can get them back." Ethos replied instead.

"Oh? Please explain." - 3rd main.

"We already dealt with them since season 3 of hermitcraft and at one point in season 6 they took 2 of our players AND we got 3 survivors of Evo." Xisumavoid explained, glad that Ethos understood why he asked.

"I can give a few others from Evo if needed," Charles said.

"Thank you professor."

The meeting ended and another came.

All admins +students and leaders of all over the universe came (appart the W, L, R, and O. For obvious reasons).

"Welcome everyone." 1rst Prime Admin Ed Less said. "We are all aware of the Elphich king soon passing and the watcher are more of an asshole than before. Also I apologize for the language."

" We have a group of people to go and rescue all 45 players from the Dream SMP and Empires SMP." 1rst Prime stated. " Now for the Elphich news. 6th?"

"Thank you my Prime. The king had stated that since his eldest is still young for the thrown. He had picked 4 Elphiches to replace him till Nikiya is 17. 2 of them will be on a rescue mission to save the 45 people, while the other 2 can bruch up on their politics." Charles Xel said, not liking the fact he's now 6th main.

Xel then sat down again.

" Thank you 6th." Thanked 1rst prime. " Now, what other problem do we need to worry about?"

Miss president of the Ice lands stood up. (Stress's president)

" Our sources tells us that the ice princess is still alive. We want her back to make her a queen." She said.

"We'll look into it miss president."

"Thank you " she sat down again.

The nether forest clan cheif stood up next.

" Our problem is similar to the Ice lands. Appart a princess its a hole family after our beloved queen had died." He said.

" My mains can divide the tasks, so both family and royals can be found," the prime said.

The cheif thanked him and sat back down as well.

The meeting ended.

-Keisha

My love HC, Yhs & Evoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें