Too much ist too much - LK

Minho POV:

I was laying at the floor of the dance practice room. I am damn tired and sweaty. The floor is cool, and my body hot. It's 4 am right know. I practiced for more than ten hours. I know it isn't the best, to overwork myself so hard, but i'm feeling useless. I receive a lot of hate comments 24/7 and i don't know, but in teh last time i'm really sensitive with this.

After laying for about  five minutes i decided to go to the dorms. I don't wanna let the other members know about my problems. So i forced my aching body to stand up, and went back to the dorms.

At my room, i changed into comfy clothes, and fell straight into my bed. After about five minutes i was asleep.

At 7 o'clock am, something was shaking me. I turned to the other side, but the thing, which shaked me, didn't stop. So i gave up and opened my eyes. The thing, which was shaking me, was Chan. His face had an expression of worry. Next to him stood Seungmin who also looked worried.

"Why are you guys looking so worried? Did something happen?", I asked anxious.

"Well, you happened", Chan said, "Seungmin wanted to wake you, but you didn't wake up, so he became anxious. He thought, it would be something wrong with you. So he started panicking and came to me. You shocked us very hard Minho!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that", i said, feeling guilty.

"It's okay", Seungmin said, "you're fine, and that is most important!"Seungmin smiled at me and Chan was visionable relieved. "Make you ready and come to breakfast", Chan added and Seungmin and him went out of my room.

I decided to take a short shower, so i stood up, and immidiatly fell back on my bed. My vision had black sparkles and i felt dizzy. I closed my eyes and opened them again.it worked.

In the bathroom, I took off my t-shirt. I looked at my reflection at the mirror and saw the long scar at my stomach. As a child, I had a surgery. I sighed. Only Han saw this scar, the other members know about it existing but hadn't seen it yet. I got completely undressed and took a fast 5 minutes shower. I got dressed into grey sweatpants and a black oversize t-shirt, because we have only dance lessons today.

I left the bathroom and entered the kitchen. Chan, Seungmin, Felix, I.N, Hyunjin, Han and Changbin were already in the kitchen. Felix was eating toast, Seungmin was putting orange juice in a glas, Han was daydreaming, Chan and felix made eggs and Changbin, I.N and Hyunjin were watching attheir phones.

When i sat down, Hyunjin raised his head. "What took you so long?", he asked.

"Nothing", I answered. I don't really wanted to talk because i felt really tired and the others doesn't have to know, because they will be worried, if i showed them my condition.
Hyunjin shrugged and continued scrowling at his phone. I felt relieved because the öther members didn't noticed anything.

Half an hour later, all the members were in the van, and we drove to our company. I fell half asleep and i was woken up by Felix, who sat next to me.

"Minho Hyung, we are at JYP." Felix looked at me with his happy smile.

I nodded and opened the door of the van.

A few minutes later, we were at the practice room and learned a new choreo. It was a choreo with many jumps and i felt more and more dizzy. I was relieved, when we had a little break. I went to the bathroom, because I wanted to wash my face, in hope of getting rid of this damn dizziness. I washed my face with cold water, but the dizziness didn't disapeare. I had to lean against the wall and started to massage my head. 5 minutes later i returned to the practice room.

"Okay Lee Know, go into your position, we'll continue the training", Chan said.

We danced and danced, but Chan wasn't satisfied yet, so we started the dance again and again. My dizzines is getty worse and worse. I couldn't focus on the dance and made mistakes.
One time i bumbed into Changbin, at the other time i lost the beat and one time forgot a dance move.