You're sick? I'm too...-BC ft. LK

Requested by Aizawa8anime

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST♡

-----------

TW: vomiting

-----------

Chan POV
I have emetophobia since i was a child. Emetophobia means fear of vomit, seeing other people vomiting or being sick. I didn't tell the other members, because i thought, i would seem weak. Well, everytime a member was throwing up, i hid in my room.

------

Today it was a beautiful summerday. I woke up at 7.00 am. We have schedule at 10.00 am, so i went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

After a while, Lee Know came into the kitchen. He looked a bit pale, but when i asked him if he was okay, he nodded. A few mitutes later, the other members came too and we started eating breakfast.

Then i got changed in my room. I chose to wear jeans shorts and a white t-shirt, since it was really hot today. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. It was 8.04 am so i decided to scrowl through social media.

Minho POV
I was not feeling well when i woke up, but it wasn't that bad to skip my schedules. Also if it was very hot today, i felt like freezing, so i got changed into grey sweatpants and a white hoodie. We only have two hours of dance practice, because it is extremely hot today.

I went back to sleep, because i had over an hour to leave.

Chan POV
It's time to go now, so i looked in every room to let the others know. Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix played a game, Han and Changbin talked about the new song of The Boyz, Hyunjin drawed while watching kdrama and Minho slept. I woke him up, and noticed, he was the only member, who doesn't even wear a t-shirt.

After i woke Lee Know, Stray Kids headed over to the Van. We only had two hours of dance practice, because of the high temperatures. Minho looked a bit pale, but i didn't think about it too much.

Bad mistake

We startet dance practice with Maniac and went on with S-Class.
After about one hour, we took a ten minutes break. During the break, Minho was getting paler and paler. Then he suddenly collabsed and started puking. My chest felt like 100.000 sto es are laying on it. I felt like i couldn't breathe.

When i collabsed on the floor and breathed even harder, Changbin and Felix ran over to me.

"Chan, can you hear me?", Binnie asked. I nodded, but it was still hard to breathe.

"Chan hyung, look at me! Breath with me! Okay, in... and out, in... and out." I followed the advice of Felix, and we breathed together. After a few minutes, i managed to breath regular, and Minho stopped throwing up.

"What happened Chan?", Felix asked.

"I have emetophobia since i was a child, it's fear of vomit", i answered.

"Why didn't you tell us?", Binnie asked.

"I thought, it'll seem weak if i had show you. I thoght you wouldn't respect me", i said, looking at my feet.

"We would never think something like that about you. You're our leader, it's okay to have a weak spot. Everybody has one." Felix smiled at me.

Backe at the dorms, they told the other members. After some days, Minho was better. Chan took therapy lessons and after 1 month he was over it.

------

I know, you know, Lee Know, yaaaaaa!

Ok enough joking. I know this story is kinda short, but i didn't know how to make it longer sooo...
Anyways, i'm open for request, so don't fear me, i won't bite you, i'm actually really nice (ehem, ehem, am i talking about me?)

Gosh i'm sooo dumb.

Please request!!!

Love you❤❤❤