If you lose someone...-Felix

Hi guys, i know, this story isn't pt 2 of my new series...But i also have to use your requests!

This story is requested by haroldluvxx thank you for your request!

--------------

Felix POV

Today was a pretty relaxed one. Since we are in our comeback time, we barely had time to breath. Jisung had pretty big problems with his anxiety lately, which is the reason, why he's so quiet these days. STAY are pretty worried about him, but it's just really much stress for every idol, in comeback time. Han litterally put his heart and soul into this. And what should i say? It was defenitely worth it. All the sleepless nights, we worked on this album, every distress we experienced when we accidentally failed to hit a note, or to fail a dance move, every tear we spent, because we were mental unstable. All the worries and work for this comeback was worth it. We are happy as long STAY are happy. STAY are stonger than our haters. So i think, after we got through this long and exhausting time, we deserved at least one day of relaxing and just staying at home, before we attempt the fanmeet in two days. Today, we still had a bit work to do, but luckily it was only dance practice in the morning. The afternoon and the next day, we'll have the time we need to take care of ourselves. Everyone in the my dorm was excited and motivated for the day. Minho was awake earlier than normal and in a really good mood, which was not often the case in the last weeks. As everyone of us, he also was extremely exhausted and stressed. He lost the pretty sparkles in his eyes and was constantly agressive and in a really bad mood. While most of us have at least one break down in comeback time, Minho was getting annoyed faster and also if he never gets physical, he is more agressive with his voice than usual. It's mostly because he lacks of sleep, and since he doesn't like to show his vulnerable side, he shows the opposite. Nobody is angry with him when he yelled at someone, cuz we all know, he doesn't mean to be this way.
While Minhos behavior wasn't surpising us, Seungmins defenitely did. Two weeks ago, almost every late evening, we got home, he disapeared into his room and had full grown breakdowns. I.N stopped eating completely at one point, and how stressed we were, it was unnoticed by us until that point, where he was fainting at dance practice. It scared the hell out of us. Also Hyunjin didn't act as usual. In our previous comeback times, he silently cried a lot, and almost broke. This time he didn't. He stopped smiling, joking and being overdramatic. Then there was a time where he constantly had panic attacks. Chan did unsurprisingly overwork himself, and Binnie alway had to drag him out of the studio and to literrally shove the food down his throat. Sometimes we had to hide a sleeping pill into a sandwich to make him sleep. Me and Changbin were practically the ones who held all the shit together. We and sometimes Minho (who thinks he has to, but we all know, hiw much he was struggling), stayed strong for the other members. We comforted them, when they were sobbing, we made them eat, we made them sleep at least a few hours and we helped them when they got sick while overworking their bodies.

I joined Minho with making breakfast. We made eggs with baconand toast and pancakes with fresh fruits. When we finished, i packed half of the food we prepared into lunchboxes and left our dorm. I climbed up the stairs of the building and headed to the door of the dorm of 3Racha and Hyunjin. My finger was pushing the doorbell and i waited patiently for one of the other members to open the door. After a few second the were steps coming into the direction of the door. Then it flung open and a sleepy Hyunjin with funny looking hair stood infront of me.

"Hi", he said with his low morning voice, which kinda sound like the grunt of a demon.

"Hi Hyung, Minho Hyung and me made breakfast and we decided to bring you guys some." It looked like his sleepy mind had a hard time progressing my sentencebecause a few second he just looked at me confused. I hardly was able to hold back a laughter because the look on his face just looked hilarious. Then suddenly his face lit up and he smiled happily.