Give your nightmares attention...-Stray Kids Part 1

TW: blood, stabbed, surgery, hospital, vomiting, passing out, broken bones, coma, bruises, near death experience

If you're sensitive, you shouldn't read the story.

Enjoyyy😘

-------------

It was the day after their last concert of the Australia tour. Stray Kids have two weeks vacation in the home country of Felix and Chan. The members are sitting in their van, driven by the manager, and on their way to Melbourne. It was a long way to the city, but it doesn't matter to the 8 boys. Only Minho seemed a bit off the whole day, but the members didn't give attention to his worried face.

Minho POV

Tonight i had a nightmare. I don't know, why i am thinking so much about it. In my nightmare, a car got to our side of the street. The van could go out of the way, but it they crashed into a tree.

Well it was just a dream, i thought. I am sitting next to the manager, who smiled, because of the jokes of Seungmin. Felix an Han are sleeping like babys, Chan read a book, Hyunjin had one laugh flash after the other, Changbin joined Seungmin joking and I.N played a game, while smirking about his Sunbaenims jokes.
I was the only one, who was worried. What if they really got involved in a car accident. What, if something will happen. With this thoughts he drifted into a calm sleep.

Time skip, 2 hours later

I woke up, because Chan shook me lightly.

"What's up?", i asked tired.

"We're at McDonald's, do you want something to eat?", he asked with a warm smile. I nodded.

After an hour, we continued driving. I wasn't tired anymore, and joined the others with joking. Our manager and Chan changed seats. Manager Hyung was sleeping while my members and me are acting like crackheads. Well, we are only acting normal...

After some time we got to a Highway, near a forest. I was listening to music and the others playes a game. Suddenly, a blue car drove over to our par of the street. Chan turned the steering wheel. We got off the traffic and the whole thing i dreamed, happened in this very moment. We crashed against a tree and everything went black...

Felix POV

I blinked. I only felt a bad pain in my right arm, bus the rest of my body feels okay. I looked around. We crashed into a big tree. I looked to my left. Hyunjin was unconsious, and had afew scratches. Han was next to him. His leg was visibly fractured and blood ran down from his forhead. I turned my sight behind me. Seungmin was barely awake and red liquid came out of his nose. His arm was also bloody. I.N was throwing up, and he had a big wound at his leg. The manager wasn't awake, but he only has a little scratch at his forhead. Changbin, who sat in the back of the van held his hand in pain. The i looked to Chan and Minho. Chan was very lucky to sit at the right side. Also if he was barely awake, he didn't lost that much blood. But in the moment i saw Lee Know, my heart dropped. He sat on the left side. On the side, where the Van collabsed with the tree. He was a bloody mess. The red liquid coverd almost everything. His eyes were closed and blood was running over his face. A piece of wood stuck into his stomach and another one in his leg.

I was in shock for a few seconds. Then i grabbed my phone and called 000, because it was the emergency number of Australia.

"Hello, emergency center, how can i help you?", a warm voice of a woman said.

"M-me a-and m-my friends w-were in a-an accident." I didn't notice, that i was crying.

"Okay, where are you?"

"W-we a-are at H-hume Highway."

"What's your name?"

"It's Lee Felix"