Trophies, Click and Bang - Stray Kids Pt2

Changbin POV

When i saw our visual and dance leader drop to the floor, with his once white suit, i lost it. I stopped thinking. As fast as i could, i ran into the direction of Hyunjin.

"CHANGBIN, NOOOO!!!", i heard from behind me.

Then a Click. BANG. Screams and gasps.

"SEUNGMIN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CRAZY ASSHOLE?!", i heard the voice of the second oldest.

I reached Hyunjin, who was dragged behind some chairs by The BTS members. I fell on my knees next to the unconscious beauty. On his face were drops of his own blood. I anxiously grabbed his wrist, and felt for a pulse. Shock. First i didn't feel one. I felt myself panicking, when suddenly there was the rhythmic pumping of his vein. I sighed out of relief. Then i took off my jacket and pressed the material against the wound of Hyunjin. I heard gasps. There was a shot, and more gasps. Then silence. I looked over, to where the guy with the gun was. He laid on the floor, his eyes closed. Lee Know was kneeling next to him, holding his hand, which was bleeding really strong. Then i looked to the others. Jeongin probably had passed out (he can't see that much blood). To my shock, there was the second youngest in the arms of our crying leader and a shocked Felix. Seungmins shirt was full of a dark red liquid, i reconized as blood.

Suddenly, there were cops all over the room. They ran to Minho, and held their guns at the masked guy. A few seconds later, a bunch of paramedics rushed in. Everything was a blur. I saw, how they took Seungmin out of Chans arms and placed him on a stretcher, while my oldest Hyung broke completely down in Felix's embrace. Also the maknae was placed on a stretcher, and pushed out of the hall, followed by Han.

"Here! We need help!" I got startled by the voice next to me, since i didn't know, that someone was there. I turned my head to see where it came from and saw into the teary eyes of my Sunbae. It was Jimin of BTS. He was silently sobbing, and there were teartracks onto his cheeks. In another situation, i would probably be nervous, but now, i am just extremly worried for my dongsaengs. Not only mine, but Jimin hands were covered in Hyunjins blood. I'm worried about the amount he lost of the sticky red liquid. Two paramedics were rushing to us. When they saw Hyunjin, they gasped. They put him on a stretcher, and told me to follow them.

"We will bring him to the nearest hospital, the ******* hospital", The male paramedic informed me infront of BTS. I nodded quietly. Someone grabbed my sleeve. It was Jimin.

"Changbin-ah, can i come with you?", he asked with a incredibly concerned and sad face. I looked to the paramedics, who nodded in agreement.

"Okay, if you want to", i agreed. Then, Hyunjin got pushed out of the hall, Jimin and me following behind. They lifted him into the ambulance and closed the doors after we stepped in. I was barely seeing an ambulance from inside, which isn't a bad thing i guess. They put Hyunjin on an IV, and monitored his heart rate. The paramedic with us in the back pressed a lot of gauze onto his gunshot wound. I felt ancious not only because of Hyunjin, but also for Seungmin and Minho. I hope they aren't too bad hurt...

??? POV

After Hyunjin and Seungmin were shot, Minho was running in the direction of the guy in black. It seems, as if he'd surprised him, because his eyes widened under his mask. Minho threw him onto the floor. With this action, the gun was accidently triggered and shoot into the dancers hand. He bit his lip, and punched his fist into the guys face. He was knocked out immediatly, which didn't surprise me. I mean, Minho's hobby was boxing. I saw him sometimes training, and he was really good. Siddenly a bunch of police officers stormed into the big hall, and ran into the direction of Minho and the man. They checked on him. A few seconds later at least 30 paramedics rushed in and checked on the hurt people. They brought Yeji, who was followed by the rest of Itzy and barely conscious, I.N, with Han by his side, Seungmin, whose followers were two australian crying messes and Hyunjin, who was followed by the 3rd younges BTS member and his youngest Hyung Changbin. Minho was alone, so i decided to be the person to go with him, since we are in the same company. So i went down the stairs and headed to the paramedics crowding around Lee Know. I heard them asking if he's going alone to hospital or if there's someone going with him. Before he could answer, i stepped in.