Trophies, Click and Bang! - Stray Kids Pt. 3

The door suddenly flew open and a nurse appeared...

-----

Han POV

"Is here anyone for Hwang Yeji and Lee Minho?", the nurse asked with a straight face. Itzy, the rest of us, Nayeon and BTS jumped up. I ran to the nurse, tears still running down my face.

"Are they okay, did they survive? Please tell me they are okay!", I shouted over my ragged sobs.

The nurse chuckled slightly. "Lee Minho's surgery went perfectly fine. He'll be tired for the next days, but that's totally normal with this amount of blood he lost. Yeji's surgery also was a complete success. She'll need to rest her leg and receive physio therapy."

Relieved breathes could be heard in the entire waiting room, but there still was some kind of tension. Chan, Felix and Nayeon went to visit Minho while Itzy headed to Yejis room.

Changbin and I were left back in the tensed atmosphere of the waiting room, alone with the BTS members. Jimin was curled up against the arms of Jungkook, his empty gaze on the floor. I somehow felt very bad for him. He must think that everything is his fault even though it was Hyunjin who made the decision to save the olders life.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

15 minutes.

20 minutes.

25 minutes.

After 30 minutes, Chan and the older Twice member returned. A wrinkle of worry less on Chans forehead.

35 minutes.

After another ten minutes the rest of Twice came rushing into the waiting room. Sana immediately ran to Chan and embraced him. The strong looking leader broke down in his friends arms and soon they both left the room to get some privacy. Some of the Twice members looked after Yeji and Minho.

Namjoon and Hoseok ran off to buy coffe for the whole group of idols gathered in the waiting room after noticing the almost purple bags that everyone had. Changbin was resting his head against the wall behind him and had his eyes closed.

It was 11pm by the time a second nurse came walking into the room.

"Kim Seungmin's surgery went surprisingly perfect. The bullet didn't hit any organ and we could remove it completely. He is at ICU right now, you can visit him as soon as he wakes up."

Changbin decided to go with the nurse who lead him to Seungmins room.

The air in the room was thick. As if someone didn't open a window for quite sometime, which also wouldn't be that surprising since the room didn't have any. I looked onto my hands. They were shaking badly and felt really cold. I counted the many lines, when i suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned my head and saw the big glossy eyes of my sunbaenim.

"Hey, Han, are you okay?", his voice even thicker than the air. I felt the familar burn in my nostrils as my eyes were filled with water. I slowly shook my head as the first tear rolled down my cheek, followed by many more.

"I'm sorry, Han. It is my fault. I should have stopped your group member. He doesn't deserve this, he is so much younger than me and so much more talented."

This made me cry even harder and without hesitating, I agressively shook my head.

"It's not your fault, Jimin Sunbaenim. Hyunjin decided to save you because you are his idol. He loves how you dance and he always says that he wants to be as good as you one day. He is fascinated by how you can express your feeling so good, and he tells me how angelic you are. He wants to meet you so bad, and he will make it. I know he'll make it. He just needs his dramatic "I fought the death bitch"- entry. He won't even dare leaving us, because otherwise Minho Hyung will kill him!", I sobbed and smiled slightly, which most likely turned out as a grimace but oh well.

Now tears were streaming down Jimins face too and he was smiling. Then he suddenly hugged me and we cried into each others arms.

"Family of Mr Hwang Hyunjin?", the voice of a woman was suddenly heard. All of the heads in the room snapped to the short woman.

"Here", I squeaked silently.

"Hwang Hyunjin had a pneumothorax and the bullet had hit an ateria. We had some difficulties in the OR because of the big blood loss. He is stable now and will recover completely." She smiled and left the room.

I looked at my sunbae before we both started screaming out of luck.

Hyunjin POV

I heard voices, some sobbing, and chattering. A constant beeping. My throat felt dry and sore. It felt like i swallowed one kilogram of sand in the desert. My body was on a soft underground and surrounded by a comfy warmth.

The next thing i knew was the alcoholic smell of wipe alcohol. I sighed softly and the chattering immediately grew quiet. I felt something soft and warm taking my hand in theirs.

"Jinnie, you awake?", a hoarse voice spoke. I groaned and fluttered my eyes open.

White surrounded me. White walls, white cloth, white machines and white light. I am in hospital. I looked ovr to the person holding my hand and saw nobody else than Jisung and THE Park Jimin. My idol.

Both were smiling and looked incredibly tired. They had purple circles under their eyes, were pale and still wore their stage makeup, which looked very cakey by now. Their eyes were red and there were visible tear stains on both of their cheeks.

"How are you doing, Hyunjin?", my sunbae said softly.

My mouth hung open, which mad Jisung giggle slightly.

"I-I'm good, how about you?"

"Thanks to you, I am still alive and unharmed. Thank you Hyunjin, you have a good soul. I admire you, many people wouldn't be ready to give their life to a person they've never met before."

And so, everything also had its positive side. Everybody recovered fast and healed perfectly fine. And I have a friendship with my own idol.

------

Long time no see guys, guess who's back!!!

I finally overcame this damn writers block, but it was a bit difficult to continue this story after more than six months. I know it's short, but I just was annoyed by this mini series so yeah guys. It's a bit rushed but i didn't want to be stuck here.

I am open for requests and I will try to update more again but the last few months were a bit challanging to me and my mental health so yeah. 

I also thought, since tomorrow is my birthday, I'll update this to finally get you off the cliffhanger which lasted for like 6 months... ehem ehem... yeah

Love you guys, bye bye<3