Give your nightmares attention...-Stray Kids Part 2

Hi guyyyyssss! Did you miss me?

Well this is Part 2, maybe there will be another bcs yeah. I'm listening to "Ring Ding Dong " of Shinee. This song is sounds very funny, and i kinda love it😂

Okay, if you have ideas for new stories, please share with me. Also if i have many ideas, i also want to write something, you wish! I really don't bite!!!

TW: Coma, fainting and this stuff.

-----------

Changbin POV

Hyunjin woke up about half an hour ago. We're waiting for news about the other members. The manager joined us. He only has a little concusion, so he was okay. After about 15 minutes, a doctor came in.

"Hello, i am Dr. Lewis Jones. I heard, you were also involved in the accident of Jeongin Yang, weren't you?", he asked and pronounced I.N's name completely wrong.

"Yeah, how is he?", I asked in English.

"He's okay. His arteria in his leg was a bit damaged, but not bad. He has a few scratches. He'll wake up soon, then you can visit him."

"Thank you for your hard work!", Jinnie said and bowed.

"It's just my job", he answered and left the room.

After five minutes a nurse came and asked if she could do something. We asked her to call Felix family and say them that we're here. She nodded and left.

Timeskip 30 min later

Now we can visit I.N. The nurse, who called Felix family brought us to his room. He sat at his hospital bed. He surprisely didn't look that tired. His leg was bandaged and he had a IV in his hand. We stayed in his room, because it was near ours. We waited for news of the others. It was a horrible experience to wait. After 45 minutes, a three nurses pushed a hospital bed inside the room. 8
In the bed was Seungmin. He was a bit pale, his arm was in a plaster cast and a IV dropped into his other arm.

"He's still asleep, so you have to leave the room. He has a open fracture, but there isn't a so bad damage. Mr Christopher Chan Bang and Mr. Felix Lee are also out of the OR. Mr Chan is in the ICU, because he had a pneumo torax, but he'll recover fast, because it isn't that bad. Mr. Lee has also a open fracture and it damaged the arteria, that's why he'd bled so much, he also has a little concusion."

"Do you know something about Mr. Han Jisung and Mr. Lee Minho?", Innie asked with worry in his voice.

"Also if i would know, i couldn't say something now", he said with a sad smile. The maknae nodded and bowed his head. We left Seungmins room (Jeongin in a wheelchair) and went back to the one of Hyunjin and me. The VIP room was really big, so many people can be in there. I sat on my bed and I.N on Hyunjins. Hyunjin and our manager sat down at the couch. We talked not that much. We waited for news, and scrolled through our phones, which were brought by a nurse.

After about half an hour, our door opened. It wasn't a nurse or a doctor, it was a sleepy Seungmin. He looked like he was very exhausted, some sweat drops were at his forehead. He let himself fall on the other couch.

"How are you Minnie?", i asked the second youngest.

"My head hurts a bit and so does my arm. I am abit tired too, but i can't stay alone any longer. How are the others?", he asked concerned.

"Felix has a fractured arm too, and Chan a bleeding in his lungs, but he'll be okay", Innie answered.

"And what about Hannie and Minho?", he asked worried, and not so tired anymore. Before i could answer, the door swung open again. Again it wasn't a doctor or a nurse. This time it was a blonde boy with a bandaged head, a bruised chin and an arm in  a plaster cast. He held onto a IV pole. He stumbled a bit and went over to me.

"Hey Felix! What are you doing here?", i asked, while he sat down next to me.

"I went crazy in my room! So i asked a nurse, where you guys are, and she showed me the way here. How are you guys, and where are Chan, Han and Minho Hyung?", he asked.

I sighed. "Chan hyung is in ICU, because he had a bleeding in his lungs, but he is okay now. We are okay so far. Han and Minho are in OR for about 2 and half an hour. We don't know how they are."
Before Felix could respond my phone rang.

"Hello? This is Changbin. Who's this?", i asked into my mobile.

A shaky voice of a woman spoke: "Hello Changbin, this is Felix mother, we are on our way to the hospital, how are you guys, and what about Felix?" Felix mom was very worried, and she cried a lot i guess.

"Don't worry, Felix is with me, he is okay so far. He has a open fracture and a little concusion. He had a surgery and is very tired now."

"I am glad to hear that, what is about the rest of you? Are you okay?", she asked concerned.

"Hyunjin has some bruised ribs and scratches, Seungmin has a broken arm too and also a broken nose, I.N has a injured leg, but it isn't that bad. Manager nim has only a concusion, Chan had a pneumo torax and is in ICU, but he'll be okay. I have a broken arm and some bruises, but we were lucky. But..."

"What?", the woman asked. "What's about Minho and Jisung?"

"They are still in OR", i said and sobbed.

"We'll be there in about one hour, don't worry too much." Then Mrs. Lee hung up. Felix head rested on my shoulder, and he was asleep. I laid him down and put a cover over his small body.

Seungmin laid on the couch and slept like a baby. I.N was about to fall asleep too, Hyunjin cried silently. The manager left for catching sleep. I buried my face in my hands and started to cry.

Han POV

I opened my eyes. I was in a very bright room. My head hurts very bad. After a while i realised, that i am in a hospital room. Next to me was a bed, which looked like there already laid someone. I was in a VIP room, but why is there another bed? Then i reconised the phone case of Felix. Also there were some other belongings of him.

The suddenly a door swang open and a nurse came in.

"How are you?", she asked in English. First i was a bit confused, then i remembered, that we're in Australia.

"What happened?", i asked with a very scratchy voice.

"You and your members were involved in a very bad car accident. You have a very bad fracture in your leg. We had to perform a surgery. Also you have a tough concusion."

"Can i see my members?", i asked weak.

"Of course. I'll get them", she said with a smile.

A few moments later, all members except of Chan and Minho storm in. They bombarded me with questions. Then they told me what happened to each of them.

"And Minho?", i asked.

"He isn't out of the OR yet", Seungmin said. That worried me very much. They told me that i was in OR for about 3 hours, but they didn't receive news from Minho. Some time later, all members but Felixleft the room. Felix laid down in his bed and fell asleep very fast. I decided to do the same thing, since i am very tired.
5 minutes later i was in the dreamland.

-----------

Yeah guys, i know, this chapter was a bit boring, and i think there will be some other parts in the future.

I have to think about what should i do with Lee Know, but i can say you, he won't have to leave Stray Kids and he won't die, because it would be really sad.

On monday i have the last exam before i have holiday!!!

Byeee, and don't forget to request!!!!😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤