Who are you? - F

TW: Blood, passing out

Sorry guys, i know, i am late with the second chapter. Idk i thought, maybe you would like to hear a story about our little Aussi, so i decided to write one. Let's go!

Felix POV

It's 7 am, when Chan came to wake me. He doesn't wake us up nice, because he has the habit of turning on the lights and take off the blankets. Today he did the same. The light blended me and i had to blink a few times. I groaned and yawned. I had a really weird dream tonight. But before i could think aboit it -

"Felix, it's time to wake up!", he shouted happily.

"Oh my fucking god, Chan! You're the best leader, but you can't wake other people like normal people would do!", i said a bit pissed.

"Oh Felix, i can't be perfect in everything", Chan smiled. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my tired eyes.

"Okay, fine, i'm leaving now, but get dressed and come to breakfast, we have a long dance training, sooo...", Chan said with played annoyance.

After he left, i went to the wardrobe and took a grey oversized t-shirt and dark blue sweatpants. I got changed quickly and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Then i brushed my hair and headed over to the kitchen for breakfast. Most of my members were already sitting at the table. Lee Know had finally recovered from his overworking and didn't look tired at all, while Han, Binnie and Seungmin looked really tired, but that wasn't uncommon for them.

"Where are Innie and Hyunjin?", i asked, after realising they weren't at the table.

"Innie was smelly, so he took a shower", Han answered and yawned.

"And Hyunjin..... well you know Hyunjin..... He's taking his time", Minho added with a little smile.

At that very moment, Hyunjin entered the room. His rose dyed hair was half in a ponytail an his face were of course, angelic.

"Look, there's our beauty queen", Lee Know said while smirking devilish.

Hyunjin rolled hiy eyes with played annoyance and sat down. Minho necked Hyunjin, after a STAY wrote a comment, wich said "i love you Hyunjin, you're my beauty queen!", a few weeks ago.

Later Jeongin joined us, and wasn't smelly anymore. After we finished, I brushed my teeth and we were driven to JYP by the driver. I sat in next to Seungmin and I.N, whose head rested on my shoulder. After about 30 min, there was a busy road (I don't know, if that's right, bcs English is my second language), and started practice.

After two hours, we started with the part, where i have to jump over Hannie. I had to place my foot into Binnies had and he'll gibe me a push. I tried it. I jumped at Binnies hand, but i didn't hit the right point and lost my balance. I managed it, to not land on Han, but i still fell at the floor and hit my head hardly. All i know, what happened, was that everything was black.

Minho POV
It was like in slowmotion. Felix lost his balance, fell and hit his head. After that he didn't move anymore. I ran to Felix and turned him on his back. I shocked. He had a big wound at his forhead and was bleeding really heavy. I took his face into my hands and slapped him lightly, but he was unconsious. Chan was next to me and comforted Han, who held his hand and cried in pain. The other came over to us and Changbin called and ambulance.

After 5 min the paramedics arrived. Felix was still unconsious and  my pants were wet of his blood. I.N, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Han cried, Han the most, because he also was in pain.

"How long is he unconsious now?", one of the paramedics asked.

"About 5 minutes", i answered.

The other paramedic carried for Han, whose wrist and hand became blue. In his face were worry and so much pain. He was very pale and tears stream down his face. He looked at Felix, who didn't move a inch.

"We will take him on a stretcher. He has to get treaten by a doctor immediatly." The paramedic looked at Han and added: "You should join us, your hand doesn't look good at all."

The paramedics took Felix on a stretcher an Han got at the ambulance. Then they drove away, and the other six skz members followed them with their driver. Chan called the manager and explained the situation.

We at arrived the ER and were brought to a room. There was Felix with a bandaged head. He sill isn't consious. The doctor said, he has a concusion, so he can't practise for about three days. After about 30 min, Felix finally woke up.

"Hey Felix, How are you?", asked the older Aussie.

Felix' look was the definition of confused. He looked at Chan, then at I.N and Seungmin, after them he looked at Binnie an Hyunjin and finally he looked at me. A long time. He stared for about 10 seconds at my white t-shirt and my grey sweatpants, who were full of his blood.

"Are you hurt?", he asked me.

"Ummm....no? You're the one who's hurt Felix!", i answered confused.

"I see. And... who's Felix?"

"That isn't funny bro!", Hyunjin said nervous.

"Well... but... who is this Felix guy and who are you guys?", more confusion was written in his face.

"Wait... you really can't reconize us?",i asked worried. Felix nodded.

Chan brought the doctor and asked what's up with Felix.

"It's a terminal amnesia, thatmeans, he can't remember anything. I'm sure he'll get his memories back", the doctor explained.

"How long will it take?", Changbin asked.

"Every case is different. Maybe tomorrow, maybe also in a month. Who knows? You can take him home, he'll be okay", the doc said and left. We took Felix with us and picked up Han, whose wrist was sprained.

Time skip----- at the dorm of Stray Kids

"Well this is our home!", i explained to Felix. It was obvious, that he was still confused.

"Why do we live all together? Are we gay?",Felix asked with a shocked face.

"No, we're Kpop idols. You are a member of Stray Kids!", i answered.

Felix nodded.

Time skip----- two days later

Felix POV
I woke up and felt really good. I heade over to the kitchen and saw my members sitting at the table.

"What kind of schedule do we have today?", i asked.

The member looked at me, too stunned to speak.

"Do you remember me?", Chan asked.

"Well, of course, you're our leader and Aussie Hyung", i answered confused.

The members were relieved and explained the situation of  two days to him and now he was too stunned to speak. After one week they tried the move again, and now, they made him perfectly.