Pt. 3

Arriving at the studio, we all hopped out into the paps that we're waiting there ready to take pictures. I slipped on some sunglasses not wanting to deal with their bullshit today.

All I heard is Paul trying to get up through the paps, the clicking of cameras, and screaming of our names.

We made it to the door and Harry held it open for everyone, closing it when I was about to walk in. Reacting quickly I pulled the door open and stepped inside. "What the fuck?!" I yelled as Harry laughed. "That's what you get for being a jerk all the time."

"We just started the day cut me some fucking slack curly." I rolled my eyes and he scoffed. "Ok boys that's enough, get upstairs" Paul said sternly.

I took my sunglasses off and pushed them into my sweatpants pocket. And made my way upstairs first. I opened the door to the huge studio, which doesn't look that big from the outside, but it's huge.

I make my way to a a tan couch against a wall that I sit at every time we come in here to think of some new songs. Our album Midnight memories came out just last year in November and we're already on making a new one.

Stressful, yes. But I know it will all pay off in the end. Harry and Niall sit on another couch that's just randomly in the middle in the room, while zayn prefers to sit on a little spinny chair, and then finally Liam just sits on a armchair.

"Alright boys! Welcome back, today we're just gonna run some ideas that come up, if none come up then me and some others are gonna start thinking of some for you guys. Ok?" The producer guy says earning a nod from all of us. After that they usually leave us alone to muster up some ideas and usually it works.

But for some reason I can't thing of anything as all the other boys start writing down ideas, especially Harry, he's really going at it, in his little leather journal.

"Haz whatcha writing?" Zayn speaks up, and Harry looks up slowly as he finishes a word. "Well, there's a song idea I've been thinking of for a while, I named it Stockholm syndrome, but I'm not so sure about it" Harry said as he chewed on the end of his pen.

"Lemme see" Niall said in urgency as Harry gave him the journal full of words.

"Of course fucking Harry would write about a condition that has to do with kidnapping" Louis rolls his eyes. "Actually it's good writing come read it Lou" Liam suggess.

"I'll be the judge of that" I mutter.

Who's that shadow holding me hostage?
I've been here for days
Who's this whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away?
I know they'll be coming to find me soon
But I fear I'm getting used to being held by you
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, look what you've done now
Oh, baby, I'll never leave you if you keep holding me this way
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, you got me tied down
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Who's this man that's holding your hand
And talking about your eyes? (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Used to sing about being free
But now he's changed his mind (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
I know they'll be coming to find me soon
But my Stockholm syndrome is in your room
Yeah, I fell for you
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, look what you've done now
Oh, baby, I'll never leave you if you keep holding me this way
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, you got me tied down
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
All my life I've been on my own (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
I used the light to guide me home (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
But now together we're alone (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
And there's no other place I'd ever wanna go
(Look what you've done to me)
Baby, look what you've done
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, look what you've done now
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, you got me tied down
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
(Oh, look what you've done to me, baby)
Oh, baby, look what you've done (to me, baby)
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Baby, look what you've done to me

I finished reading, but I didn't wanna admit that the song was actually good. I internally groaned, as everyone eyed me. "The song is ok." I sighed, as harry smirked.

"Don't let it go to your head curly" I smiled a little before it left my face not even a millisecond later.

"Ok guys keep thinking, Harry's song was just the start" Liam demanded as, I sat on a stool close to zayn and tapped my pen on my leg.

Suddenly something came to me and I wrote it down.

There's a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
Then there's me in a sinking boat, running out of time.

That's I all I wrote down before I groaned. "What's wrong Lou" zayn ask, "well I have a sentence written down and I need help pushing it a bit further so I get the idea of it."

Zayn looks dumb founded as he tries to help me, but in the end he shrugged his shoulders and said "sorry Lou"

I ended up not being able to finish the song after about 4 hours in the studio, because we kinda got distracted by a football.

I went to bathroom soon after because they told us to wrap things up.

After I got finished Harry walked in, and looked at me like I was intruding or something. "What are you looking at curly." I said as I washed my hands. "Did you like my song, cause yknow you were off today Lewis, not coming up with anything" he said as he leaned on the doorframe. "Feed your own ego. Whatever helps you sleep at night" I said not looking up at him as I flick water off my hands.

"By the way.. what was that last night?" I turned around, quirking a eyebrow up at him.

He suddenly looked at me like I killed his puppy. "What're you-uh- talking- about" he stuttered. "Yknow that whole scene of you checking me out" I stopped and walked closer to him "you liked what you saw didn't you?" I said now fully in his personal space. "What're you- hah, talking about"

I placed my hand on his chest. "You have undeniable love for me." I said looking at him innocently. "What.... That's crazy..." he said normally then it slowly turned into a whisper as I leaned in to kiss him.

He leaned in a little bit until our lips were touching and I placed a finger in front of his lips. "What's this?" I smirked, and his eyes widened. "Yknow id love to chat longer curly but I've got a job." I smirked and patted him on the chest. "Stay out of trouble Harold"

I walked out of the bathroom with my hands in my pockets, and completely feeling like I won after that.

Niall put his guitar back in is case and threw it over his shoulder.

"Alright Lou?" Zayn ask as he slung a arm around my shoulder. "Yeah" I smiled warmly at him.

Harry finally walked out of the bathroom with his cheeks flushed.

I glanced at Harry and gave him a quick wink, with a smirk and we all began walking back to the Black SUV to get ready for that concert.