Pt. 8

FAIR WARNING: this is not a EXACT representation of the 2014 Brit's, it has some real parts in it that happened but I will be making up some of my own parts (aka the performance) to keep it creative and non boring!!

Thank you. And enjoy this chapter.

———————

After the rehearsal I sat on the edge of the stage drink water and zayn came to join me.

"What's up Tommo. Awfully quiet today" he pointed out.

"Just... tired I guess" I said rubbing my eyes as if to prove my statement.

Zayn looked at me and raised a eyebrow. "You're literally quite never tired, you always get good sleep"

"Ehh so and so" I mumbled looking at empty seats in the audience.
"Why are we even rehearsing. We don't even have a performance" I said.

"Louis honey. I'm gonna say this is the.. NICEST... way possible. Are you dumb? Our thing got changed last minute so we're preforming girl almighty, Paul told us" zayn finished and I just looked at him dumbfounded.

"We're just practicing acceptance speeches if we win our categories and we're doing the song rehearsal in a bit. They're building the set right now. You alright? Something going on in that head of yours?" Zayn said pulling me to lay on his shoulder.

We wrapped me into a hug and I buried my face into his chest.

"Harry fucked me on the plane. Well I fucked him but same difference.." I said and zayn pulled me away from his chest to look at me.

His eyes were wide and curious.

"The fuck do you mean 'I fucked Harry'" zayn whisper screamed.

"Well it was a spur of the moment thing.... Things got awkward afterwards he came to my flat, yelled at me, and I've just been in my head since."

I said and zayn is pulling me back in for a hug and mumbling "oh baby.." he ran his fingers through my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"You're gonna be ok.. just try and make up with Harry, yeah? Friends, maybe?" Zayn mumbled and I could hear the small smirk in his voice when he said 'maybe.'

I just chuckled and pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks for the therapy z." I smiled.

"Anytime Lou" he said "now. Get up, we need to get to rehearsing." He laughed and yanked me up from my spot on the edge of the strange.

-

After the rehearsals I went home for a extra extra extra long sleep.

Stopping by a fast food place and getting a quick dinner so I can go straight to bed.

I got out of my car with my security because there was fans and paps outside my flat.

I grabbed my fast food bag and began walking to the entrance.

"Hi Louis!!" A fan said.

"Hi" I smiled "go to sleep" I said and they had a giggle session as I stepped inside the building.

I stumbled into my flat, tired out of my mind as I stripped my clothes from my body and fell onto my bed and instantly falling asleep.

God my bed felt amazing today.

-

"Louuuuuuu wake up we gotta get ready" i heard Liam's voice.

"Huh.." I mumbled.