Pt. 10

Lottie arrived just about the next day, she was there when I woke up and it made me feel so good that she kept her word and actually came.

"Hey big bro" she smiled as I opened the front door I pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Hey lots" I mumbled on the verge of tears because I've missed her so much.

She pulled back and kept her hand on my shoulder as she looked at me.

"So tell me everything." She said smiling softly.

After telling Lottie everything having a few tears and multiple hugs.

We both settled but I had to get a call.

"Ugh.. sorry lots I gotta take this, give me a second" I said looking at her and answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Louis, you were meant to be at rehearsal 3 hours ago.. where are you?"

"Oh shit! That's today?!" I said quickly getting up and startling Lottie.

"Yes Louis, you need to be here now please."

"Shit, sorry can I bring Lottie?"

"Yeah just hurry"

"Alright bye"

"Lottie get dressed I was supposed to be at rehearsal 3 hours ago." I said in a rush and Lottie quickly got up and got dressed.

We quickly both got dressed in less than 5 minutes and rushed out the door forgetting about the paps and fans.

"Oh Jesus.. Lottie hold onto me" I said and she looped her arm in mine holding on rather tight.

We exited the building and got bombarded like I knew we would.

"Louis!!"
"LOTTIE?!"
"LOUISSS!!"
"OVER HERE!!"
"SIGN MY UP ALL NIGHT CD!!"

I just smiled sympathetically at them knowing I couldn't stop and me and Lottie made it to into my car in one piece.

"Being famous sure does catch up on you huh?" She smiled and looked over at me as I started to drive to the stadium.

"You're telling me, but I wouldn't say I'm that famous" I chuckled.

"Bro. Be serious. Your left toe is more famous right now than Katy Perry" she said and looked over at me.

"I wouldn't say That famous" I smiled at her and she just smiled.

"Whatever you Say bro" she smiled and we were just listening to music the rest of the ride.
-
Me and Lottie finally made it to the stadium, and we both quickly rushed inside and found the boys messing around.

They all lit up when they saw me and Lottie.

"Took you long enough" zayn smiled.

"Hey Lottie" liam said in his usual nice and sweet manner.

"Hi liam" she smiled.

"Hi lottie" Harry said and Lottie halfy smiled at him.

"LOTTIEEEE!!" Niall yelled through the mic and iumping down from the tall ass stage to without staggering.

I wish I could be like Niall how the hell does he do that?

I smiled as he attacks her in a hug.

"What are you doing here?" He said into her shoulder.

"Louis missed me" she smiled as she wrapped her arms around him.

"So did I, I have so much stuff to tell you later"

So if you couldn't tell Lottie is basically Niall's best friend.

I felt Harry staring at me in the corner of my eye, but didn't bother to look over at him, so scared to face him right now.

"Alright Boys from the top, this time with Louis" Paul smiled and we all got into place while Lottie sat in a chair in front of the stage.

After the rehearsal we all agreed for a quick shower and dinner.

And Lottie agreed to wait with paul while we all showered.

I got into my individual shower and quickly stripped and turned the water on.

I let it get warm as I stood beside it waiting until hearing the door open.

"Oh shit- sorry lou...is.." Harry said looking at me as I jump and pull my towel to cover myself.

"God styles you need to knock yknow" I said wrapping it around my lower half.

He just stood there staring at me.

"I-uhm." He mumbled still trailing his eyes along my body.

"Earth to Harry styles" I snapped and he just looked even more dumbfounded.

"Sorry. Uhm. Gosh I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Lou" he said closing the door and leaning against it.

"For what? You just walking in on me showering it's not that deep.." I chuckled.

He shook his head.

"No I mean for everything, I've been such a dick to you, and then I force feelings onto you. I'm so sorry if I made you feel bad about it. I'm so fucking sorry. I understand it was so bad of me, I don't see you ever forgiving me-"

I cut him off by walking up to him and pressing my lips onto his.

He was in a slight shock before he kissed me back so much more passionately.

He put his hands on my waist and rubbed his thumbs against my hips, and I slid my hands through his soft, brown curls.

I slowly pulled back and looked in his eyes.

"I'm still fucking mad at you though, this doesn't change anything between us" I rolled my eyes but he could only tell I'm kidding.

"Nothing will make you forgive me?" He said pushing me against the wall and stroking my chin.

I was at a loss for words as he leaned in to kiss me again, but we were cut off from a knock.

"Louis hurry the hell up I'm ready to eat" I heard Niall's voice.

"Uh- I'll be out in a minute!" I yelled at him.

"You need to go now" I said giving him a quick kiss on the lips and pushing him out.

"Oh well- see you later too-" he was cut off by me slamming the door in his face and taking a quick shower. 

I quickly got a band tee on and some black skinnies along with my solid black vans.

I met everyone out where the stage is because I was the last one. Somehow Harry had already gotten done before me.

"Finally god, let's go eat" Niall said with urgency in his voice.

"Hey Lou" Lottie smiled and slung a arm over my shoulders.

"Hey lots" I smiled and held her waist.

"Where are we going?" Zayn asked curiously and Liam nodded along also wanting to know.

"Whatever is appealing" Niall Said truthfully.

I looked over and Harry and he seemed caught up with his thoughts.

I wonder what he was thinking about.

Harry is always such a mystery.