Pt. 6

Been a while. That's mb. Maybe I can make up for it in this chapter wink wink.

-

We all returned the room keys, and were on our way to the airport.

Tons of fans waiting for us outside our hotel room like usual.

Honestly how do they get up this early, I could never.

We got in the car and Harry insisted on sitting beside me in the back.

We had two more rows of seats and Niall took the first row to himself while Liam and zayn took the second row.

I just decided on looking out the car window if I wanted to keep up this ignoring act.

Suddenly I felt a warm presence on my knee.

I looked down and saw Harry's tattooed hand there.

I just looked up to see his face, but he was just staring out the window at the passing scenery and cars.

I cringed at that.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened the notes app.

If we're gonna be on this drive to the airport and onto a long flight might as well think of some lyrics for his song i was writing.

Suddenly as i stared at the two lines of lyrics I has already written it all hit me like a ton of bricks.  Of course!

There's a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
Then there's me inside a sinking boat, running out of time
Without you I'll never make it out alive
But I know, yes I know we'll be alright
There's a devil in your smile, it's chasing me
And every time I turn around it's only gaining speed
There's a moment when you finally realize
There's no way you can change the rolling tide
But I know, yes I know that I'll be fine
This time I'm ready to run (oh-oh)

I looked up for a minute to think of something else.. oh!

Escape  from the city and follow the sun
'Cause I wanna be yours
Don't you wanna be mine?
I don't wanna get lost in the dark of the night
This time I'm ready to run (oh-oh)
Wherever you are is the place I belong
'Cause I wanna be free
And I wanna be young
I will never look back, now I'm ready to run
I'm ready to run

I started to mumble how the next line would go and got some weird looks from Harry and Liam.

Liam just smiled and turned back around because he was used to me mumbling the lyrics of something I just came up with.

And Harry just kept eyeing me.

Kinda pissing me off.

-

When we got to the airport obviously, waiting on us were fangirls/paps waiting on us.

But I had gotten most of my song written down I was just waiting on the last bit to come to me..

Maybe it will hit me on the plane..

I quickly got out of the car after everyone, and Harry behind me, and we ran into the airport.

Just as we got inside there was rain coming down, from a sunny sky? It didn't make sense really.

I looked around and saw some shops and one was named future.. who names a shop future, the dumbest thing I've ever seen.... OH!

"There's a future in my life, I can't FORESEE.. AHH THATS IT-" I screamed and then realized. "Oops, sorry" I smiled shyly, apologizing to my band mates and the crew.