Pt. 11

-

I woke up staring at the gray colored ceiling wondering how I got back to the hotel.

I sat up with a painful headache, I turned my head to look at the alarm clock and it read 2:30 am.

We had one last show here in London before we are off to the states and honestly I'm ready, we haven't been to the U.S in a few months and I'm ready to see the changes.

I got out of bed and felt a cold breeze, i looked down and saw that I was... naked?

I looked back at the bed.

"Oh my fucking god" i said as i saw a random guy in my bed naked.

Where did I hook up with him.

Shit.

I pulled in some sweatpants and nudged the guy.

His eyes slowly cracked open and he looked at me.

"Sorry but you gotta go" i whispered and he nodded and got up.

I watched him get his clothes on and grabbed his stuff.

But man his body was amazing.

I see why drunk me hooked up with him.

"Bye" he waved as he walked out my hotel door.

I fell back onto my bed and held my head at the antagonizing headache.

My ass wasn't sore so I think I topped.

I just stared at my ceiling until I fell back asleep this time no one beside me.

-

"Wake up Tomlinson" i heard Harry's voice in my sleep yet I ignored it because I still have a throbbing headache.

"Tomlinson" he shook me awake and I turned onto my back and had my arms above my head as I slowly opened my eyes to look at the face that just forced me awake.

"What could you possibly need at-" I turned my head to look at the alarm clock "6 in the morning, you must be out of your damn mind to wake me up"

Harry just stood there and said nothing.

"Get out" I said turning over.

"We have a show today Tomlinson"

"Yeah at Fucking 7 pm"

"We have to practice"

"At 2"

"Ok fine, you caught me. I wanted to take you on a breakfast date" he said his voice getting lower and seemingly shyer sounding.

"Can't get enough of me huh" I said turning on my stomach to lay back down against the pillow.

Harry groaned and jumped on the bed and layed down beside me.

I kept my eyes closed and felt his slow breathing on me.

"Go away styles" I said turning over.

"No" he said and cuddled closer to me.

"Your bed is actually more comfortable than mine" he mumbled as he pulled me against him and wrapped his arm around my stomach.

Ok.. if i didn't have butterflies already i Definitely have them now.

"Still don't wanna do the breakfast date?" He ask.

"Nope I'd rather sleep here with you" I said turning over in his arms

"I knew you had a soft spot" he mused, as I cuddled closer to his chest.

"Whatever just sleep and hold me" I said slowly.