SEVEN

AARON
───────────

I WALK to the changing rooms after practice. I take my shirt and shorts off and slip into the shower. Through the shower I can hear Xaden and Aiden talking.

"I couldn't find any blue lollipops for her." Does Xaden have a girlfriend?

"I'm sure Valerie won't mind, they're bad for her health." Aiden brings up Valerie's name and my hands aggressively reach the tap and I switch it off. What the fuck.

I get out of the shower and get changed. I walk towards the two and grab a water bottle from my locker.

"I always get her blue lollipops, last time I got her a red one, I didn't get her signature smile." Xaden continues talking and the more he talks the more I wanna break his face. He won't be getting any smiles from her.

"Aaron. Are you feeling alright?" Aiden's gaze is
on my hand, that's when I realised the whole water bottle had been crushed. the water was spilling onto the ground. Am I stupid or a fucking dickhead. Both.

Throwing the bottle into the bin I return back to the two. "Aaron we're all gonna meet up at Aidens house at about five. Make sure you're there this time. You never come over, Ace." Xaden tells me with his smile. He never stops smiling like an idiot. I don't want Valerie too ever see his smile.

What the hell Aaron. You don't like her. You just need her for this bet.

"I'll come. Don't worry." I tell him with my poker face. I turn to leave and Aiden catches up with me.

"Ace. I don't know if I've made it clear before but I'm saying it again. No games with my sister. Am I clear?" Way too late for that, King.

"Of course. King." I walk ahead of him and make my way to my car. Aiden is bound to find out after all, the thing I'm going to make valerie do is most certainly going to piss him off.

The whole idea of coming over to Aidens house every Thursday was never something I ever planned on doing as I didn't have time for just meet-ups unless they were for basketball at his house and parties. Otherwise just meet-ups were a complete waste of time.

However a certain brunette is going to be there and Xaden. It's my chance to see if they do have something going on.

The scent of Vanilla pervaded the atmosphere as I walked inside Aiden's house and notice that the basketball team is surrounded in the living room

The scent of Vanilla pervaded the atmosphere as I walked inside Aiden's house and notice that the basketball team is surrounded in the living room. I felt like internally sighing at the sight of just the team and not her.

"The Ace is finally here!" They all laugh. I don't react at all as I'm still wondering where she is, I can tell she's here, her scent is intoxicating you can smell it everywhere in every corner of this house.

Xaden is the one who asks the questions I've been wanting to ask. "Hey where's my princess?" Xaden smirks, nudging Aiden in the arm.

My jaw tenses as my hands tighten into a fist.

"Upstairs. And don't call her princess." Aiden nudges his stomach. He shouts for Valerie's name and her lazy groan is loud enough to make everyone laugh.

"What do you want Aiden?" She stops halfway on the stairs and takes a look at everyone in the room until her eyes turn to me and she looks surprised.

She breaks eye contact when the dickhead Xaden starts speaking. "Valerie. Catch!" He throws a blue lollipop at her and she catches it midway.

"Thanks Xade!" What the fuck? She says his nickname and I want to punch him in the fucking face. Since when were they so close or was it always like this since I hardly ever came to their meet-ups here?

She walks down the stairs and sits next to him. She wrapped her arms around him. I felt like all the air in the room had vanished and I felt my right eye twitch.

She unwraps the lollipop wrapper and hands it to Xaden. She puts the lollipop in her mouth and sucks onto the lollipop. Fighting back thoughts of her sucking my dick the same way she's sucking the sucker. Fuck me.

I adjust the way I'm sitting, blood drains from my face and I knew exactly where it was going instead.

"You seem uneasy, Aaron. Do you want some water?" The smirk of hers brought out a sense of mischief, in that moment I become aware that she deliberately did that to get my attention. But not only my attention, the whole team minus her brother and Xaden are staring at her practically fucking the lollipop in her mouth.

Two can play at that game. "Sure, I do feel thirsty." Thirsty to ruin her until she begs for more.

She takes the lollipop out of her mouth, making a pop sound and makes her way to the kitchen and so I follow her too. She opens a cupboard to grab a glass but I grab the hand that she holds the lollipop in and grasp her hips so she faces me.

"What you did there Ma belle, was a dangerous mistake. Don't repeat it."

"Or what, Stronzo?"

"Or I'll fuck that mouth."

"Fuck you, Ace. I'll do what I want, that was nothing." She is still pissed about losing the bet huh?

"You agreed to the bet so you can't back out now, Mon amour." I whisper in her ear, she takes a heavy breath in as I leave her in the kitchen.

"  I whisper in her ear, she takes a heavy breath in as I leave her in the kitchen

Please don't ghost read, interact and comment! 🫶🏼.