FOURTEEN

AARON

I don't believe in fate, but after witnessing her enter my life, I firmly think that there's a reason why she entered my life unexpectedly.

The girl does something to me, I don't know what it is but whenever I'm around her it feels like all the air around me has been sucked out leaving me breathless.

And the shittiest part about it, I like the feeling. The wat she affects me is something I've never felt before.

What if I hadn't taken the offer? Would I still find my way to her? A slight part of me is grateful that she failed her science exam, without that I'm sure I wouldn't have even allowed myself to breathe next to her. Purely because of Aiden's restrictions when it comes to his sister.

He said she's off limits, I listened. But not anymore, I need her. She needs me. It's a fair bet.

"Hello, my personal driver

"Hello, my personal driver." I smell her signature vanilla perfume. I look at her and meet her eyes.

"I'm not your chauffeur." I reverse the car out of her driveway and make our way to my house. For tutoring purposes.

Valerie looks at me with a raised brow.

"About Fall Night.." She starts off in a low tone. I hit the brakes sending her flying back to her seat.

"Cazzo bastardo!" She yells whilst attempting, at what I gather, is a 'punch'.

"Was your driving instructor high off drugs when she gave you a pass."

"No but she was high on something else." She rolls her eyes when I smirk at her. "Oh God you're gross."

I kill the engine and lock the car door when we reach the house. Valerie is the one who rings the bell. Raya opens the door.

"Hello Aaron, Miss Valerie. It's nice to meet you." She smiles at Valerie. Raya has been working in our house ever since my older brother was born and she's like my second mother. She cared for me when my mother couldn't. She wiped my tears when I used to fall whilst playing basketball when I was little.

"It's nice to meet you too.." Valerie pauses whikst holding out her hand waiting for Raya to introduce herself.

"My names Raya, darling." She shakes her hand. I signal to Valerie to walk upstairs. She nods and makes her way up the stairs to my room.

"She's a beautiful girl, cheri, don't lose her." She places her hand on my shoulder giving it a light squeeze, I resist the urge to rest my head on her hand.

"I know. I wouldn't dare too." I say in a quiet tone but I know she heard it.

"You're getting better at this

"You're getting better at this." She throws the textbook in her bag and lies down on my bed as if it was hers.

"I have a question." She looks up at me.

I raise a brow and sit down next to her on the bed. "Tell me, I'm all ears."

"I have two actually, be honest." She sits up and stares right into my eyes like she's being serious about her questions.

"That depends on wether or not I give you an answer." She mumbles a little 'asshole' and then continues talking.

"Why are you refusing to let me go out on Fall Night?" She raises a finger to my face as a way of telling me to shut up. She carries on.

"And don't give me that bullshit where it's my brothers word. You couldn't give a fuck about what he says." God she's so fucking infuriating. But she's not wrong.

"I told you last night. Everyone has their demons. I do too. And there not nice Ma Belle. I cant control myself. I don't want you to be there to witness it."

"Is that it?" She asks but I shake my head. "No." She doesn't need to know about it:

"Your second question?" I remind her and she smiles wholeheartedly but then she just shakes her head. "I'll tell you later." Hm weird.

I hear a knock on my door and tell Raya to enter.
"I've made dinner. Please come down to eat." She says her eyes fully on Valerie.

We both make our way to the kitchen and pull out the chairs that are tucked under the counter.

Raya pulls out her homemade pasta that makes me groan every time I look at it.

"Oh wow." Valerie is practically eye fucking the damn pasta.

She takes a bite and groans. Sending a shocking rush of blood through my body to my groin. Oh fuck.

I hear someone clear their throat and I turn around seeing my parents arm in arm staring at the two of us.

"And who is this?" My father looks at Valerie with a confused face.

"Im his-" She starts off "Girlfriend." I finish her sentence for her.

Her eyes widen in shock. Yeah we didn't discuss talking about our deal with parents yet.

updates have been slow but i've just finished school! i finally have 6 weeks holiday Allahamdulillah I dont think i can handle another day of school😭

i finally have 6 weeks holiday
Allahamdulillah I dont think i can handle another day of school😭