SIXTEEN

FREE GAZA/SAVE PALESTINE

hi guys, i wanted to spread awareness of what's happening in Palestine and what the palestinian people living in Gaza are going thru,

For over 75 years palestinians have been suffering as the zionsists/israelis have stolen their land and began terrorising and bombing them, 55% of the population in gaza are CHILDREN. literal babies being bombed by air strikes.

the media and israelis will blame palestinians and call them animals for what? because their muslim/arab?

this isn't a religious war this is a genocide and ethnic cleansing, if it was a religious war then why are palestinian christian's and palestinian jews getting killed in this and not only muslim palestinians?

israelis had just bombed a hospital? FILLED WITH KIDS. babies and children had died. and then israel denied the fact that they bombed a hospital in Gaza and blamed it on hamas. why would hamas use a missile? hamas don't have access to those weapons however israel do.

israel also used white phosphorus (which is ILLEGAL everywhere) on palestinians and killed children.

if ur one of the people who support israel then just know ur openly supporting a mass genocide on innocent civilians.

please help by clicking the link in my profile, if u can't then that's okay and no i haven't explained this well, if u wanna know more then i'm sure u can easily educate urself and see how many people have died.

please don't believe that the israelis are the ones suffering when instead it's the palestinians who are trapped in gaza which is known as the worlds largest air open prison.

it's okay because the palestinians are martyrs and Allah will punish the israelis and the people who support them in this mass killing.

it's not free palestine anymore. it's SAVE PALESTINE.