The other woman |01 |

Someone's Pov

"From cherished hope to a wedding's cold embrace."

"I never wanted to force you with anything Jimin-ah. I let you choose your own life, I let you have your job as a teacher, I let you choose your living but I cannot let you choose this. This was planned before you were even born, a promise made by your grandfather to his best friend. You will fulfill it right?"

"You will fulfill it right?"

"From this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

His hands trembled on the other man's cold palm. A conversation between him and his father flooded his brain and the voice of the priest beside him rang like an alarm to him. His eyes were fixed on the front man who looked so uninterested, and bored, it was a bummer it was his own wedding. The man he was being married off to, the son of Jeon Jaysuk, Jeon Jungkook, was equally forced to be part of this just like he was.

If he knew his marriage would be this bland, an arranged marriage with a person he had zero encounters with, hell he didn't even know the other groom's name until the priest announced, he would have run away years ago or, at least he wouldn't dream about being married to the love of his life with a dream destination wedding. Well, his journal about his hopeless romantic encounters with the love of his life just got wasted.

"You are making this embarrassing shorty. Answer to the priest" Jimin squints his eyes as looked at Jungkook who was moving his lips, he was mouthing something. What was it? Jimin was far gone, he couldn't hear anything until someone cleared their throat and Jimin was pulled back to the harsh reality of his life.

Crap!

"Do you Park Jimin, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest repeats once again.

"I-I do"

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"With gods blessings, I officially announce Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin's lawfully wedded husbands. You may now kiss eachother. " Jimin didn't even have time to think as a soft pair of lips landed on his forehead and in a blink of his eyes, it was gone. The wedding hall boomed with loud cheers and giggles, celebrating the joyful event while Jimin stood with wide eyes and watched all of his freedom, his dream being shattered right in front of his eyes behind all the waves of laughter of his family members.

"Jungkook! My son!" From a parallel vision, he could see an older man approaching them with the biggest smile on his lips.

"Congratulations my son! Our son-in-law is perfect, the best match for you" The man eagerly hugged both of them and made some silly jokes with Jungkook while he stood beside him like a lifeless doll.

"Thank you, Jimin-ah" His father whispered to him with teary eyes and he offered a forced smile, hugging his dad.

He missed his friends. He watched Jungkook talking with some of his relatives while he stood at the corner, watching everyone else. He was truly and utterly alone, at his own wedding. He wanted to cry. The wedding was small, just each other's family and no one else, well that's what his father told because now, all Jimin saw was Jungkook's relatives and friends while he was forced to not invite any of his friends.

This was the worst wedding Jimin had ever seen, and the sad part was, it was his own wedding.

.
.
.