Abandoned|02 |

Someone's  Pov

"Dreams are shattered and torn, loneliness whispers, haunting his soul's core"

The room was huge. So huge Jimin felt like he was being trapped inside the mass empty room. He had wrapped himself like a burrito in the middle of the bed, his beautiful wedding attire was now changed to simple black shorts and a thin layer of shirt. He felt alone, he felt lonely, and he felt scared. He was alone in this big ass mansion, left alone on his wedding night by his husband.

[Jimin's room ]

[Jimin's room ]

He wanted to cry. He wanted to scream at his parents for forcing this upon him. He wanted to curse his grandfather for his silly promise to his best friend. He wanted to ruin this house and leave but he couldn't. He didn't have a heart to do so.

The gentle breeze made him shiver, and he curled more into the duvet. He wished there was someone to hug him, to make him feel warm.

There was no one.

Jimin remembered the time he had spent reading hundreds of Fictional stories, watching several romance movies, watched many couples fall in love. He had even spent days writing journals about his love life, it's safe to say he was one of those hopeless romantic people.

All of his dreams had been shattered into small pieces when the man he just got married off to announced he was already committed to someone and he was not even into men. How hard it must have been for him to marry a man, right? How much blackmail, threats, and arguments he must have gone through with his parents and his girlfriend. He felt angry at their parents.

How could they act this selfishly? He realized that he was crying now.

His phone rings startling him. His heart ached more and tears started pooling in his eyes as he saw the name that popped on his screen.

"What took you so long to pick up the call?" The voice yelled and Jimin clutched the duvet closer to him, a sob escapes his lips.

"Jimin? What happened?" It was his best friend, Taehyung.

"Tae...I got married." Jimin whispered, his voice filled with pain.

"YOU FUCKING WHAT!?"

.
.
.

It's bright.

Too bright and Jimin stirs awake. He groans as the harsh rays of sunlight slap Jimin right off his face. As he flutters his eyes open he sees himself in a different room. It wasn't the room he had spent crying all night, he alerts himself.

 It wasn't the room he had spent crying all night, he alerts himself