His only warmth| 03 |

Someone's Pov

"In a room full of silence, longing for a warmth touch, Jimin slowly breaks"

The TV was loud.

The movie scenes were blurred to Jimin as his eyes zeroed in on the big flat screen in front of him, zoning out. He had his legs folded and knees close to his chest, he hugged his small frame wrapping his small arms around his legs. It was nearly evening and he lost count of how many movies he had seen since he was left alone.

Jimin lifts his hand to change the show playing on the screen. The coldness of the ring wrapped around his fingers making him shiver, a constant reminder that he was married. He once again wrapped his arms around his body to keep himself warm.

He craved intimate touching. He wanted someone to want him. That’s all he wanted, that's all he had dreamed of but then again, his husband wasn't his.

He heard the doorbell ringing furiously. His heart picks up a beat.

Is Jungkook here?

Jimin stayed glued to the couch as the same old butler from yesterday, Mr. Hwang, rushed to open the door. His heartbeat fastened for no reason. He found it ridiculous.

"Where the fuck is that bastard!?" Jimin widened his eyes as he got up, almost stumbling and falling as he turned around at the familiar voice.

"Jimin!" There, his best friend, Kim Taehyung marched angrily with a bat in his hand, roaring aggressively, and a poor butler Hwang trailed behind him, trying to stop him.

"Tae" Jimin nearly jumped at his best friend, tears falling instantly as he fall in the warm embrace of Taehyung. The bat slipped away from Taehyung's hold as he wrapped his big hands around Jimin, hugging him tightly.

"It's okay Jimin, I'm here." Jimin sobbed. His hands tightened the hold around Taehyung, his only warmth.

.
.
.

"Where is your husband?" Taehyung asked, gently Creasing Jimin's hair who had his head resting on his lap.

"Do we have to talk about him?" Jimin whispered, not wanting to feel gloomy once again. He has not told Taehyung about Jungkook, his girlfriend, or anything. The only thing he told to him was Jungkook left him on the wedding night due to work. That's the only reason why he was this angry, if he found out how Jungkook is then God knows what Taehyung will end up doing.

"No," Taehyung utters, voice soft to his Jimin.

"How are you though? You cried as soon as I came" Taehyung asked, the answer was on the tip of his tongue, yet he wanted to hear it from Jimin's mouth.

"I am fine, if you are worried about how my partner is, you don't have to. He assured me this morning, the company is just busy that's why" A pathetic lie. Jimin gulped.

"It's good then. But, if there is anything that you have to tell me, you know I am here right?" Taehyung said, his heart dying at the lie his best friend just told him. But if he isn't telling the truth to him, then there must be a reason, no?

"I know Tae." Jimin inhales. Sitting straight, he looked at his best friend who was already looking at him. Warmly.

"I will be back to high school tomorrow," Jimin said, his hands playing with Taehyung's bigger ones.

"That's good. I bet the students missed their favorite Mr. Park" Taehyung smiled as the soft giggle Jimin rang throughout the living room.

"How many days are you here?" Jimin asked. Taehyung was a Fashion  Designer and had his own brand and company. He had runway shows, and many models working under him, and he wondered if he was a burden to Taehyung.