Twist of fate |06|

Someone's Pov

"With each stolen glance and touch of skin, Desire sparks, a fire from within."

There are several knocks on the door.

Jimin stirs in his sleep, turning away from the door. He covers his face with the duvet and tries to sleep again. But there is that annoying knock again. He forcefully flutters his eyes open. For a moment, he doesn't see anything, but then again, his vision clears out. His mind is blank, and his head spins, but he still manages to get up from his head.

The room rotates for him, his mind spacing black as he takes uncertain steps while keeping his focus on the door. He succeeds in opening the door.

Jimin tilts his head as his mind regains its senses as well as his vision clears out. There stands  shirtless Jungkook with a deep frown, and his prefect brow arches. Jimin shamelessly let's his eyes wander over the delicious exposed skin of Jungkook's. His heart drops as he sees his left arms fully covered in ink. A small flower on his ribs, and he sees some ink  peeking from Jungkook's waist, but sadly, there are black shorts covering the ink. (He may or may not have things for an inked person. )

Jungkook clears his throat. Once again, his intense eyes on Jimin, he couldn't help but gulp. For a brief second in the greed of Jungkook's exposed skin, Jimin completely forgot about last night. It's not like he remembers all of it, but he does remember going to sleep, crying his heart out.

"My offer still stands." Jimin blinks at Jungkook. He is staring at him intensely. That too with a smirk on his lips.

Fuck you Jungkook.

"What offer?" Jimin asks as Jungkook leans on his right leg, arms wrapping around himself as he takes support from the door frame.

"Leaving you a photo of mine to stare whole day? " Jungkook smirks, and Jimin can feel his blood rushing straight to his cheeks, painting them red like tomatoes.

"Why are you here?" Jimin managed to ask.

"Pack your things as quickly as possible," Jungkook says, sighing to himself, and Jimin finds himself staring at Jungkook. Confused and terrified.

Was he throwing him out?

Maybe his girlfriend didn't agree?

Maybe he finally realized how big a mistake he did after agreeing to his parents.

Maybe he realized Jimin was so worthless–

"My parents are coming to live here. Now pack your things and shift them to my room. Maids will clean this room, so get your feet and hands working." Jungkook informs and casually leaves as if he didn't just bombed Jimin, who stayed frozen on door, his mouth hang open.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck?"

.
.
.

"No matter how many times you count, it will be 5 suitcases only Jungkook." Jimin sighs frustrated as he watches Jungkook counting his suitcases for the 6th time with a deep frown and unbelievable expression.

"Are you crazy? Who even carries 5 suitcases with them?" Jungkook slightly raises his voice in disbelief.

"Well, the person who got married and was sent off in some stranger's place has to pack AT LEAST this much, Jungkook," Jimin answers with a scoff, and Jungkook looks away Blood running cold.

"Yeah, well, whatever. Just–just don't touch my clothes. The left side of the closet is yours, keep as much as it fits, and idk what you will do with Your unnecessary remainings. " Jungkook rolls his eyes and walks out of the room. Jimin scoffs again, his eyes and throat burning with heavy feelings. No, no, don't cry.  Jungkook is always rude. He is always rude, he isn't sweet, and he isn't Taehyung. He isn't–