Conflicts and Tensions|08|

Someone's Pov

"Jimin's heart aching, burdened by past scars, While Jungkook's anger burns, leaving trails of stars"

There is a loud sound of footsteps. It's loud, and it's getting louder. Jimin's eyes fluttered open, and he found it hard to adjust his vision to the dimness of the room. There is a ringing pain on his cheeks and a burning sensation in his heart. His eyes are probably red, and he feels cold. He struggles to breathe as the footsteps stop in front of him. His mouth slightly opens as he watches the person in front of him. His eyes shook with fear and terror.

"Baby. I-I am sorry. I didn't mean to-" Jimin trembles as the man slowly puts his hands around his slender body. His tears are flowing like a river as he is lifted easily from the floor to an embrace.

It's a cold embrace.

"You will forgive me, right? I didn't mean to beat you, you know that, right?" Jimin slips a sob as he is laid down in the middle of the soft bed. Those rough fingers of the man tracing over his dry lips that are bleeding at the corner.

"Jimin, you know how much I love you, right? I am the only one who can love you. The lowly life of yours. So you will forgive me, right?" Jimin wants to scream, but instead, he nods his head while shaking violently. He is cold.

"Just funking speak, Jimin!" He hides his face with a scream, ready to receive the slap as the voice of the man /his boyfriend/ gets louder. He is too late. He is always late to say it's fine. He is always late to apologize, and he always ends up angering his boyfriend.

"I DO I DO I DO! I-I forgive y-you" Jimin cries while hiding his face.

But he is late, isn't he?

"NO PLEASE!" Jimin opens his eyes with a scream. His eyes are red with tears as he hits his chest, trying to breathe. The white curtains are flapping gently as the cool morning breeze enters the room. Jimin's tears dries on his skin due to the harsh wind, He closes his eyes. Inhaling deeply.

Why doesn't his nightmare stop? Why is suffering even though he is pulled out of that hell? Why is he still being punished for something he did in his immaturity? Why is he still in constant pain?

"For fuck shake Jimin! It's been a year!"

He wipes his tears and finally takes in the room. He looks around and sees the couch being occupied by Jungkook. He doesn't remember when he came back. The cold wind is back, hitting his bare face while swaying his angelic blonde hair left and right. His eyes stared at Jungkook's wide and broad back. The thin white shirt is doing nothing to conceal the muscular back, and Jimin finds it hard to look away.

"Do you want a photo or what?"

Jimin scares himself as the sudden dark and smooth voice rings in his memory. He looks away from sleeping Jungkook and bites his lips. Embarrassed.

He looks at the big wall clock and sees it's 6:45 in the morning. It's early, way too early, but he forces himself out of the bed and goes out of the room. Trying to catch his breath.

.
.
.

The birds are chirping way too loudly for Jungkook's liking, and the sunlight is too much for him. He wants to sleep more comfortably. Jungkook turns right from his sleep, but instead of meeting with a comfortable cold side, a loud yelp leaves his lips as he winces when he hits the cold ground on his back.

"What the hell?" Jungkook nearly cries as he struggles to open his eyes. His voice was whiney and groggy while his face scrunched in pain. He blinks more than twice before adjusting to the brightness of the room. The bed was empty, and Jungkook's mind replays the fresh memory of midnight.