Chapter 1

Nandini was sleeping peacefully until the alarm rang continuously waking her up from deep slumber.She then settled herself on the bed taking her phone from the side table.She noticed the notification from her school app and opened it to see what was it about.The moment she read it her eyes got wide enough that it seemed it would come out any time and the only word that came out of her mind was

Nandini:'What the hell!! How can they do this!? Ayiaapaa!!!'

But soon she got up as she realised she was getting late for school and went to freshen up . She quickly wore her dress and braided her hair and moved downstairs.While she came down her mother saw it said to her
'Nandu!! Kahan ja rhi hai ..aa ja breakfast krle.

Nandini: 'Mumma nhi mai late ho jaungi canteen mein kuch kha lungi pakka...
And with this she left her house and drove to school on her scooty while her mother shaked her head in disbelief and said
'Yeh ladki bhi na...kuch ni ho sakta iska.

St.Joseph School ,Mumbai

Nandini hopefully reached the school in time and was moving towards her class all grumpily .Although it was the first day of the new session she should be excited but the message that she got in the morning was the reason for her spoiled mood.As she reached near her class a girl came to her and took her in a bone crushing hug.

Girl:Nanduu!!! How are u ?! I missed you so muchh in the vacations...the girl said cheerfully breaking the hug.
Nandini: Hi Mukku I m good i missed u too..how are u ? Nandini said trying to be happy which she definitely was not and this did not got unnoticed by Mukti,her bestfriend cum soul sister and she asked..

Mukti:'Nandu all okay?'

Nandini: 'Yeah Mukku what would happen to me' she said trying to sound fine.

Mukti: hmmm..then why this grumpy face ..haan?
She asked as nandini moved towards her bench to place her bag and settled there and mukti sat beside her.

Nandini: Mukku yrrr u know our school literally sucks!!
She said making an annoying face to which mukti replied

Mukti: Ab kya ho gya nandu and that too on the very first day?

Nandini: Yrr you toh know right last year in 11 standard they told me that i can opt for both math and bio but they ended up messing the schedule by having both the classes at the same time as they almost forgot about me for i was the only one to opt both subjects and when i told them about it they took half session to reschedule it while i was struggling to attend both classes at the same time and now when finally i was attending classes normally they again had to bring up their brillant idea and kept the classes at the same time..

Mukti: What!?why? I mean how could they do this? How will u attend both classes now??
Mukti asked being shocked on hearing nandini

Nandini:Guess what mukti.. now i have to attend the maths class separately when other students will be having their optional subject classes as i have maths as my optional so i have to attend that

Mukti sighed in relief as she heard nandini thinking atleast she will have separate classes now and said

Mukti: Nandu what's the big deal then?! Atleast u will be able to attend both classes without any worry.

Nandini saw mukti as if she was an alien and said

Nandini: Seriously mukti!?u are saying what's the big deal!! Mukti no matter how cool i m with my friends and family u very well know how teacher phobic i am! I rarely interact with them . Mukti even in class full of students i m always scared that the teacher may point out me but now...i will be the only one under the teacher's attention ,how will i manage that and above all this our maths teacher left the school and now god knows which khadoos will come in his place aagghhhh ayiaappaa why always me!!?
Nandini whinned and was hell irritated till the end.

Mukti: Relax Nandu! Just take a long breathe okay and pray to your ayiaapaa that your new teacher be a good one.
Mukti said to calm down the irritated nandini.

Nandini: hmm u are right muku ..i think that's the only thing i can do now.

It was the time for morning assembly now.As the drumbeat started students started moving down to the ground.

Students came and stood in rows height wise and guess who would be the first one to stand in nandini's class... ofcourse our one and only Nandini shortie murthy😁 followed by mukti and then the rest of the class.
The assembly began with the prayer and then certain speeches given by the students and then finally the principal came on the stage .

Principal:Good morning my dear students.Welcome back to your new session!! I hope all of you will be very much excited for this new session and i wish all the very best for your year head.
Nandini on listening this mumbled sarcastically to herself

Nandini: ya thanks to you for such an amazing surprise on the very first day which will make my year more exciting than ever

Principal: So now as the its the new session so there will definitely be new teachers as well
With this nandini's head shot up towards him as she really wanted to know who her maths teacher is.

Principal: So the new teachers are for the senior secondary block only(11&12) To begin with i call upon your new English teacher , Mr.Cabir Dhawan ,please give a big round of applause to him.Next we have with us is Ms .Navya Naveli, economics teacher and Mr .Harshad as your physics teacher.

All this while nandini was not at all interested in knowing these teachers she was impatiently waiting for introduction of the new maths teacher .And in next moment she snapped her head towards stage as she heard the principal's voice.

Principal: the last but not the least please give a big round of applause to your new maths teacher ,Mr.Manik Malohtra.

Nandini immediately looked towards the stage and a tall ,handsome guy with well built physique entered the stage wearing white shirt fitting over his torso very well and black trouser with canvas shoes paired along with it .He looked no less than a greek god.Nandini was all lost in him .Her eyes didn't left him for a second .She was continuously staring him without blinking.She was all lost in here la la land when mukti nudged her from back and whispered to her

Mukti: : Yrr nandini he is so hot man!! You are damn lucky girl .

Nandini: lucky as in? She whispered in a confused tone.

Mukti:Offo nandu...we toh only will be able to stare this hot guy but you..you will be studying with him and that too aloneee..mukti whispered back with a smirk.

Nandini: Just shut up mukti..he is our professor.
Nandini whisper yelled at her statement.

Saying this she again started staring him and didn't even realized that the drumbeat has started and they had to move back to their classes.Seeing nandini standing still mukti said
Mukti: Nandu kitna ghuregi ...chal class mein nhi jana!?
Mukti said in a teasing tone.

Nandini: haan ja hi rhi thi main tu zyaada mat bol aur mai ghur nhi rhi thi kisiko.
Nandini said and tried to cover the embarassment to which mukti replied teasingly

Mukti: Haan haan pta hai mujhe ab chl.

And they went to their respective classes.

Ok guys this is my first chapter of my first ever story .I tried my best to write it nicely.do comment how u liked it .inline comments are welcomed .please give me the feedback so that i can upload the next chapter asap 🙂
Till then

Take care 😘

Bye