Chapter 20

Hey peeps! so finally i m back with a new chapter..sorry for the late update and thanku for the love you showed on the previous chapter 💕 Please continue to your support like this❤️ and i ll try my best to be regular in updates❣️
So here it is.....💞💞

After returning from the principal's office manik settled in the staffroom.

Manik pov:
So now she don't want to attend her lecture with me..how can sh-..but that's what i want right and that's what i am doing from last three days infact from a week..That day..that day i did'nt knew what to do..the thing that i feared the most just happened in front of my eyes..from the thing i was running away from past one year life has again made me stand in front of it ..
All those flashes from my past came in front of me..
Why?why did she do this to me?what had i done to get all this?
I know i can never move on from my past and her and that's the reason i am pushing you away nandini.. Yesterday was the day that i never imagined to come, i made her cry but.. its better to cry for once and move on rather than crying for the rest of the life right and that's what I did.And it worked..she..she is trying to get away from me now..

Pov end.

Manik was lost in his thoughts when cabir came and settled beside him.He called him but was too lost to respond.

'Manikkk?' cabir called him again shaking him from his shoulder which finally broke manik's trance.

'Ye-yeah..u said something ' manik said on listening his voice.

'Kahan khoya hai? Everything alright?' cabir asked as he didn't seem well.

'Yeah absolutely..just a headache..i think i should go..its time for the class' manik said looking at his watch and immediately got up and left from there.

'Isse kya hua?' cabir frowned at his unusual behaviour and mentally noted to talk to him about it later.

Manik reached nandini's class to take the lecture.The whole class stood up and wished him and his eyes fell on her who was standing at the last bench with her head down.He thought she would look at him but not for once she lifted her head up which he didn't felt good.However ignoring all those feelings..he asked the students to sit and started with the lecture.Manik was all engrossed in teaching when nandini lifted her eyes to see him.Nandini thought that the lecture thing would have affected him so he would see towards her atleast once but nothing of that sort happened he was fully focused in teaching which nandini felt bad about.After some time the lecture got over and he left without even glancing at her.
__________________________________

Days passed with nandini ignoring manik and he not saying anything in return.He acted like he was completely ok with it which hurt and somewhat angered nandini .She thought maybe her ignorance could make him realise about his feelings but she was getting proved wrong from last few days.

It was another usual day when manik was walking through a corridor and he saw a boy holding a girl's hand and the girl was no one else but nandini.He heard that the boy was saying something to her.

'Nandini actually i wanted to say it from many days but kabhi himmat nahi hui..woh.ac-actually i..i really like you a lot sachi mein..wi-will you be my girlfriend?' the boy asked while holding her hand.

'But aryaman i..' nandini spoke hesitantly because she don't know what to answer as she have never gone through this situation.Manik who was seeing all this fisted his hands to control his anger.He so wanted to go and punch that boy then and there but he was waiting for nandini's answer.

'Please nandini pls don't say no..pls don't reject me'aryaman said with pleading eyes.

Nandini was about to say no to him because she didn't feel anything for him but then her eyes landed on manik who was standing behind aryaman at short distance from them and on seeing him all the anger and hurt engulfed her at that moment.Tears welled up in her eyes and she said what she never thought she would.