Chapter 7

Hey guyss!!

So finally back with a new chapter!

Hope you liket it😊

After the school got over nandini went home and freshened up and prepared her things to take to manik's house to study. She was filled with excitement and nervousness at the same time for God knows what reasons. May be she was going to his house ? May be she was going to study from him at his own house? May be she has a got a friend disguised as a teacher.This was all new to her for she has always been a reserved person who takes her own sweet time to mingle with people but with Manik..it was different...it was something she never felt with anyone else..it can't be love as it was too early to name it with the L word but it was neither a mere attraction...it was something beyond that ...that she herself was unaware. However she didn't wanted to ponder over these thoughts as she knew as of now they are Friends with which she is more than satisfied.
Laying in her pool of thoughts she got notification on her phone

Manik Sir : ' Come out..I m waiting '

Nandini: coming..

With this she sprinted out of her house taking all the necessities and found him standing outside her house leaning his back on his bike with his arms crossed over his chest looking dashingly handsome in black leather jacket and black jeans. The moment nandini saw him she got lost in those brown orbs of his which were constantly staring at her making her weak. But she quickly composed herself and walked towards him taking baby steps and finally reached in front of him.
Seeing her standing in front of him manik asked being concerned

Manik: How are u feeling now?

Nandini: Much better..
Nandini replied with a soft smile playing on her lips.

Manik nodded at her answer and asked
Manik: So shall we ?

Nandini gave a small nod and manik sat on the bike eyeing her to sit behind him . Nandini then settled herself keeping a distance from him.
Manik started the bike and drove towards his house.On the way manik was driving with a safe speed when suddenly a puppy came in front of his bike making him apply the break briskly. Nandini who was sitting at a distance from him without having a hold on anything jerked at the sudden stop and her head got banged with his back.Manik immediately took a glance of her from over his shoulder and asked

Manik: are you okay?

Nandini: yeah i m fine..

Manik sighed and said

Manik: kiddo just hold me otherwise you will hurt yourself..

Nandini nodded and hesitatingly slid her hands on his waist and held him decreasing the distance between them. Manik then restarted the bike and drove. The whole ride was silent with no further exchange of words. They reached his house and moved inside.

Manik directed her towards the living room and asked her to settle there and himself went up to change. Nandini sat there observing the house around. The house was indeed quiet with not a single person present there which she felt weird but kept it to herself. Meanwhile manik came down and settled beside her on the couch.

Manik: so..lets start

Nandini nodded positively taking out her book from her bag giving it to him .He carefully went through the syllabus and started telling her about the important topics and the question related to it. Nandini listened to him attentively grasping every bit of knowledge he was sharing with her. She was feeling lucky to have him beside her who is best in his field and is definitely an inspiration for her as how much focused he seemed to be when it comes to his teaching skills .After an hour of explanation manik told her to give a read to the book and ask if she has any doubt which nandini did obediently.
While nandini was all engrossed in reading and manik on his phone scrolling something a voice of light groan came from somewhere.
Manik looked up from his phone screen to know what it was while nandini cursed herself under her breathe.