Chapter 18

The journey to manali finally started.Nandini was now happy because all her friends and manik was there with her on the trip.Nandini and mukti were sitting together with nandini on the window side and manik was sitting on the seat ahead them because mukti wanted to sit with nandini as it was probably their last trip and they wanted to enjoy together.It was almost an hour since the journey started.Manik was now sleeping because he was working till late to complete his work and woke up early so that he could join the trip.

'Nandu yrr chal ab get up..mujhe baithne de window side..tu kabse baithi hai' mukti whined to sit at he window seat.

'NO NHI NEVER...you know na i never let anyone sit on the window seat..so i am not getting up..nope nope nope' nandini said continuously shaking her head in negative.

'nandu yrrr' mukti whinned louder this time

' Muktiiiiii' nandini replied in same tone.

' Nanduuuuuu'mukti said almost shouting.

'Muk-' Nandini was about to shout when she got interrupted by manik who was disturbed by there continuous bickering.

'Tch kiddo don't shout yrr..you come on my seat i ll shift to the side one.'manik said in his sleepy voice being irritated by their fighting.Nandini bit her tongue for disturbing him by being so loud.

'It..its ok sir..w-we ll manage ' nandini said while looking at mukti who was now glaring at her answer.

'I know you both will start fighting again so..come on sit here'manik sighed and shifted to the adjacent seat.Nandini then came and sat beside him at the window seat.

After some time nandini started getting bored and saw him still sleeping.
Nandini's pov: ayiaapa yeh kya saari journey aise so kar hi nikalne vale hai*pouts* par haaye kitne cute lag rahe hain sote huye haina..
She then got an idea and took out her phone and clicked his picture.
And then took a selfie with him with her cute pout.

'Perfect!Such a Cutie' she said smiling to herself and admiring the pics she clicked.

Putting her phone inside she saw mukti too sleeping at the back seat and that was it nandini couldn't take more..like come on dude it was a fucking trip and not some sleeping competition.
She then poked manik's bicep with her finger but he didn't responded so she again did the same getting a response from him.

'What is it kiddo?' he said keeping his eyes closed with little frowns on his face.But she didn't spoke anything and started poking him again.

'What?' he said this time opening his eyes and turning towards her.

'Aap sachii mein itne boring ho ya aaj koi special day hai' nandini said as if asking something very important.

'huh?' manik asked being confused rubbing his eyes to get rid of sleep.

'What huh..do you realise that its a trip or aap log aise so rahe hain jaise pta ni kitne din se jaag rahe ho..let's enjoy na and have some fun..its all so boring boring' nandini said complaining with a cute pout.

'Acha so what do you wanna do'manik chuckled and said.

'Dancee'nandini immediately said being excited.

'Ofcourse..how can i forget the dancing queen' he said shaking his head.

Manik then asked the bus driver to play the songs and nandini awaken  up sleeping mukti with great difficulty.In no time all the students and teachers were dancing in the space between the seats.But nandini was not getting enough space to stand so she opened her shoes and stood on her seat and started dancing.All the students were hooting and dancing madly as if there was no tomorrow.Nandini was enjoying to the fullest picking up the beats of every song and nailing it with her crazy dance steps and killer expression.Manik was amused to see her being this crazy and joined her in her craziness.She was literally chota packet bada dhamaka!
Suddenly the bus applied the break and nandini who was standing on the seat without any support was about to fall when manik held her from waist saving her from falling.She held his shoulder tightly in order to prevent the fall.